• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you giving a blowjob to the Bucks needs no translation... it is what it is... you come, you take it, then is next...

see what i mean about your twisted male fantasies...?

as i said earlier you ain't my type...

and by the way, if you lose please don't hide. just take your lumps like a man...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok....probably should have said that in the first place. But for whatever reason fans in these forums would rather rip other teams and not credit teams/players.

Yeah, I never got that.

Honestly did not seem to me that was happening here but I may have missed something.

From what I have seen, the Ravens O looks like the best unit in football to me. And the 9ers D is the best D. Pats are very good, but mildly overrated IMO.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I never got that.

Honestly did not seem to me that was happening here but I may have missed something.

From what I have seen, the Ravens O looks like the best unit in football to me. And the 9ers D is the best D. Pats are very good, but mildly overrated IMO.
agree that might be true about the Pats.....but I wouldn't put it past Belichick holding things back, especially teams like Bmore he might face in a game that really counts.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup...

fried works for me...
Fried chicken you are then...

Look fuck, I'll make it simple for you, whether you get it or not...

Who you think you are? You haven't made the playoffs from 2011... you don't have a man in your roster that is more than three seasons there and then it's only one that is three seasons there (kuzma)... You are nobody!

who we
(the Bucks) are?
-We made the worst record in our history back in 2013-14... but we moved Giannis in the starting roster while the season was progressing back in January of 2014... from then on, we traded for Middleton the same season, then next season we made it to the playoffs...
-Then we drafted Brogdon at the 2nd round and worked on him like with Giannis and he made it up to ROY...
-Then, next season, we started competing on the playoffs again and Giannis won "most improved"...
-Then, next season, we gave the Raptors a 4-2 run in the playoffs, seriously threatening to take them out and Giannis made it to All star...
-The season after, Giannis was again an All Star and we only lost to the Celtics in the 1st round (7th against 2nd who made it to the ECF later) in a 3-2 loss that included a game in their home going in o/T...
-Then a season later we made the league's best record, Giannis won MVP, we made it to the ECF and lost to the Raps (who won it all) in details... (due to inexperience)
- Now it is this season and we are even better... So, who the fuck you think you are?

One thing is for sure... we'll be better every year that follows and we will win multiple of them titles... You are nobody... You are the one that gives us blowjobs... You are just a circus that comes out barking... just a circus... that's what you are... We are a team... the best team!

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree that might be true about the Pats.....but I wouldn't put it past Belichick holding things back, especially teams like Bmore he might face in a game that really counts.

Agree.

Think the NFL playoffs are wide open this year. If i had to bet today, I would pick Baltimore. But there are 4 NFC teams that look pretty equally matched to me. Would not be surprised if any of SF, NO, SEA, MIN made the Super Bowl. Green Bay isn’t far behind, but that would surprise me.

Baltimore looks like the best team in the AFC right now, but NE and KC are both good enough to take them out.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who you think you are? You haven't made the playoffs from 2011... you don't have a man in your roster that is more than three seasons there and then it's only one that is three seasons there (kuzma)... You are nobody!

who we
(the Bucks) are?
-We made the worst record in our history back in 2013-14... but we moved Giannis in the starting roster while the season was progressing back in January of 2014... from then on, we traded for Middleton the same season, then next season we made it to the playoffs...
-Then we drafted Brogdon at the 2nd round and worked on him like with Giannis and he made it up to ROY...
-Then, next season, we started competing on the playoffs again and Giannis won "most improved"...
-Then, next season, we gave the Raptors a 4-2 run in the playoffs, seriously threatening to take them out and Giannis made it to All star...
-The season after, Giannis was again an All Star and we only lost to the Celtics in the 1st round (7th against 2nd who made it to the ECF later) in a 3-2 loss that included a game in their home going in o/T...
-Then a season later we made the league's best record, made it to the ECF and lost to the Raps (who won it all) in details... (due to inexperience)
- Now it is this season and we are even better... So, who the fuck you think you are?

One thing is for sure... we'll be better every year that follows and we will win multiple of them titles... You are nobody... You are the one that gives us blowjobs... You are just a circus that comes out barking... just a circus... that's what you are... We are a team... the best team!

A fan of a team just a good, all be it assembled differently.

FYI, teams assembled via the Lakers method win championships too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

who we
(the Bucks) are?
-Then a season later we made the league's best record, Giannis won MVP, we made it to the ECF and lost to the Raps (who won it all) in details... (due to inexperience)

How many championships have the Bucks won?

And how many have the Lakers won?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

who we
(the Bucks) are?

Tranlation:"i hate the Lakers because i'm jealous. that's right, flat-out JEALOUS. I hate you guys and your 16 titles. we only have one. ONE! dammit, don't remind me of it again...or i'll cry":bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

penis envy. so sad...:heh:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tranlation:"i hate the Lakers because i'm jealous. that's right, flat-out JEALOUS. I hate you guys and your 16 titles. we only have one. ONE! dammit, :heh:don't remind me of it again...or i'll cry":bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

penis envy. so sad...

Used to love the Lakers idiot kiddo...

it's capitalist circuses I hate... idiot!

But again... I'll be here on the 20th after the blowjob you'll give us hombre... where you'll be hiding then? It's not far away dickhead... I'll force you to disappear after the game idiot!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to love the Lakers idiot kiddo...

it's capitalist circuses I hate... idiot!

So....

You would have preferred they stay the course with all the marginal young players they had and maybe be good enough to win 40 games this year?

Makes sense.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....

You would have preferred they stay the course with all the marginal young players they had and maybe be good enough to win 40 games this year?

Makes sense.

Another proven idiot... 40 wins they where able to do two seasons ago idiot... I would prefer them to work on it (like we and other teams did) instead of buying clowns for their circus... I would prefer them to be a (competing) team, not the circus they are!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, just an aside...

ALL teams in the NBA have the same bottom line, which is(feel free to repeat, everyone)...

put together a winner...

win titles...

put butts in seats...

guess they're ALL Capitalists going by Butt Phallus's logic...