• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for you saying you don't use bad language. Hey kid why the bold lettering like that? Stop yelling. Use your inside voice. And clean that vulgarity up.

just some nut job living in his mom's basement anyhow. i'd take him seriously if he didn't come at everyone like a homeristic dick rider...

anyways, i said it earlier, i'm actually looking forward to the Lakers/Bucks matchup because i think it'll be a great test and a pretty cool matchup...

and also as i said earlier, WAY too soon for anyone to be counting their chickens before they hatch...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t leave out the Browns failing to live up to the hype.

#toohotsoheleftthekitchen

Right, forgot them. Browns suck hard compared to the hype, which Wiggy was madly blowing here for months. If ANY of his bullshit had come to pass he'd still be here, but every single thing he hyped for this year has gone to shit. Hence his bitching out.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete ass whooping, from pillar to post.

Total domination.

Congrats.
Total domination can be a lot fun with the right woman....Oh, never mind, youre talking about something else:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t leave out the Browns failing to live up to the hype.

#toohotsoheleftthekitchen

Hey cut that shit. Thank you. Don't blame the Browns for the asinine expections the talking heads in the media put on them. I got plenty I could complain about with the team this year. Nobody wants to hear that though.

On a different topic for a second. How you liking the start for your Heat so far?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, forgot them. Browns suck hard compared to the hype, which Wiggy was madly blowing here for months. If ANY of his bullshit had come to pass he'd still be here, but every single thing he hyped for this year has gone to shit. Hence his bitching out.

I tried to get wiggy to shut the fuck up about the Browns when he was overly pimping them up. But to nobody's surprise he didn't listen.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey cut that shit. Thank you. Don't blame the Browns for the asinine expections the talking heads in the media put on them. I got plenty I could complain about with the team this year. Nobody wants to hear that though.

On a different topic for a second. How you liking the start for your Heat so far?

We're not blaming the Browns, we're listing all the reasons Wiggy disappeared. It's not just them.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not blaming the Browns, we're listing all the reasons Wiggy disappeared. It's not just them.

My bad. And the reasons he vanished? Oh there are many.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would that do to your payroll?

Marc and Ibaka fall off.

BUT, you still have Lowry's deal and Siakam's extension kicks in.

What does that do to your ability to horde cap for the Giannis sweepstakes?

Because we all know Masai will try to get him.

Lowrys 31 comes off the books next season so we will have the money for the Greak freak to come home

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways, i said it earlier, i'm actually looking forward to the Lakers/Bucks matchup because i think it'll be a great test and a pretty cool matchup...

So thought the Clips yesterday... But they were "thinking" before the game ever started...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when he was at that bar in Cleveland studying for that exam?

never understood why anyone would brag about their job or tax bracket to a bunch of strangers on an anonymous sports message board...

if you're doing well, cool. no one else cares...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never understood why anyone would brag about their job or tax bracket to a bunch of strangers on an anonymous sports message board...

Did you know the Clippers loss to the Bucks will be the reason they miss the playoffs this year? Don't tell @Mecca though okay?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and...?

just so you know, the Clippers ain't the Lakers. Hell, i don't even like the Clippers...

you can trash talk them all you like...

Well if you don't like trash talk about the Lakers I'm gonna amp up my efforts. Wait a minute. Am I gonna get fined for trash talking?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Simple...if you are insecure in who you are, you brag about whatever you think will impress people. Which makes it all the sadder when they aren't impressed (most of us here are older for example).

Also, for some (not just Wiggy) this place is like Facebook, even though we're 'anonymous' if you post here long enough you know who people are and you want to be social with them. We're Wiggy's only friends.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple...if you are insecure in who you are, you brag about whatever you think will impress people. Which makes it all the sadder when they aren't impressed (most of us here are older for example).

Also, for some (not just Wiggy) this place is like Facebook, even though we're 'anonymous' if you post here long enough you know who people are and you want to be social with them. We're Wiggy's only friends.

if you wanna call this "friendship"...

but you COULD be onto something. we just might be the closest to it he's got...