• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this mean you're gonna try to fuck him like the rest of the hombres?

Mrs. CL won't be pleased.

On a serious note...

Giannis vs Davis should be a brawl.

CL himself might enjoy it though

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure he wanted much progress THIS year as this is no time to lose a draft pick for us.

Well, yes and no. Wins no, but none of the young players you are counting on have made meaningful progress. If they are going to be good they have to show something, and that means an extra win or three.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guy's just a Lakers hater and a complete psycho. fun to kick him and watch him cry, though...:dhd:

He doesn't seem like he's crying actually. You're just arguing with a lunatic.

Who's very obsessed with sexual taunts so is definitely a lonely teenager.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the Bucks F.O. and put it on the Clippers last season... What Jon Horst would have done for the Clips this season?

He wouldn't have traded Tobias last season.

2. He would never have agreed to trade Gallinari and S.G. Alexander (particularly Alexander) for Paul George (even if this would cause Kwahi not to sign). He would have extended Gallinari.

3. He would have offered an extension to Teodosic.

4. He would have approached the free agency with all the available cap space and even use the MLE in order to add to the team...

5. He would have called everybody and make clear to them all that he is building around Alexander... He would have hired Kidd for assistant coach and address him to develop Alexander all he knows on the position...

6. He would have fired everybody (inc. the players and coaches) from the Agua Caliente Clippers (the G-league affiliate) - just like he did with the Wisconsin Herd this season and would have hired what is now the 10-0 (flying) Herd to be the Agua Caliente, so that he can secure a long term future for the team...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yes and no. Wins no, but none of the young players you are counting on have made meaningful progress. If they are going to be good they have to show something, and that means an extra win or three.
These young guys are all 19-20 years old. Sexton didn't look so good at this time last season. Garland not only the same age as he was but also had only played 5 real games before the season started.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These young guys are all 19-20 years old. Sexton didn't look so good at this time last season. Garland not only the same age as he was but also had only played 5 real games before the season started.

That's the upside case, certainly possible. The downside case is why Wiggy bitched out.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But... You are an idiot! Therefore you don't have the basketball IQ to understand the following:

Alexander had the potential to be better than Curry if they could add Kidd in the coaching team to supervise him and have kept Teodosic in addition...

Keep telling yourself that.

Alexander has the potential to be better than Curry? Seriously?

So far to go there. And he is not anything like Curry in terms of his skill set.

There is a 6 year old down the street from me who has potential to be better than Curry too. He has a mean crossover and can hit the 8 foot jumper all day.

Not going to bet on that, however.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the upside case, certainly possible. The downside case is why Wiggy bitched out.
Kind of early to say which way he'll go (improve a lot, a little or not at all). I do think they both could stand to stop dribbling around as much as they do.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed about immediate bragging rights...

the taking it to another tangent, though(i.e., the lEast is stronger, the L.A. teams are buying titles),not so much...
Look idiot...

If for you letting all the talent you was cheering for a couple years ago and teaming with Clatch Co. to get you players, isn't (trying to) "buy a title" then calling you an idiot is a modest thing to say... Understand?

Count them... just count them idiot... Clarkson, Nance, Randle, Ball, Hurt, Ingram, Zubac and more... You have no "Laker" left but Kuzma, who will be leaving the circus (for a team) soon...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you get the point... I never swear as a person, nor use bad language or hate the Lakers or the Clips... In fact I absolutely loved the Lakers until two years ago (just before they "passed" Clarkson and Nance to... Bron in the Cavs for free) and I was cheering for the Clips success last season...

I just hate circuses, capitalism and the fucking idiot fanatics that think buying worths more than building...

You know why the Bucks and the Herd have those impressive records? Because they are building... They have the best locker room, they go out together, they respect each others value, they appreciate each others talent... They are a "family", an "organization"... or more... a "family that is an organization"...

It really resembles the "mafia movies" that Coppola and Scorsese have put on cinema screens and made people love the ethics, the "rules of the game", more than being "legal" to the rest of the world... See?

Therefore I swear only against the dickheads that don't get it.... and I'm glad they talk too much before they give us the blowjob they will... The more they talk, the more they get us erected, the more we enjoy their "big mouths"... see?

So you don't use any type of "bad language"? I figured you were full of shit when you said that. So I went back a few pages. This is what I found. Guess what? You are full of shit just like I thought!

Comment # 7074- told CL67 he was going to give everyone a blowjob, telling him not to swollow

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet if the Raven kicker misses a kick and SF makes all of his who wins the game? was LJ's rushing the reason the SF kicker didn't do his job and why Tucker did his?

This is not semantics....49er defense held Ravens to 2 TDs under their season avg. Also, bottled up LJ to under 4 ypc......but gave up 37 points. which D did better against the Ravens?

You are making this into an argument that had nothing to do with the original comment.

LJ is the best running QB I have ever seen and his team looks unstoppable because of it.

And yeah, the 9ers elite D slowed them down. But they still lost.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is from the athletic on the matter, @Mecca . I'm guessing it might be young guys complaining and the older players saying things like the last comment......

Multiple members of the Cleveland Cavaliers roster reportedly believe head coach John Beilein, who spent over four decades coaching at the collegiate level, isn't prepared to handle NBA players.

Joe Vardon and Shams Charania of The Athletic provided comments from several anonymous players Friday amid a then-four-game losing streak that had dropped the Cavs' record to 5-15.

"Guys drowned out his voice, and when guys start searching for the next in line for help, I believe you've lost them," one player said.

Another noted they've looked toward assistant coach J.B. Bickerstaff for leadership: "Our assistants are definitely more prepared for the NBA."

The players' issues with Beilein's coaching include too much time spent on teaching fundamentals, extended video sessions and a "broader lack of understanding of the NBA game," per Vardon and Charania.

"The little things become big things, and sometimes very big things," a Cavs player said.

Another member of the team argued the team's poor performance can't rest solely on the coach, though.

"At the same time, I think the players are the reasons things are happening the way they are," the player told The Athletic. "Coaching can't fix 20- and 30-point blowouts."

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are making this into an argument that had nothing to do with the original comment.

LJ is the best running QB I have ever seen and his team looks unstoppable because of it.

And yeah, the 9ers elite D slowed them down. But they still lost.
My post to which you replied had something incorrect....meant to say NE bottled up LJ and held him to under 4 ypc. They gave up 37 points.

which D did better against Bmore, SF or NE?

You get football and defense is stopping the other TEAM, right? It's not all about one player. ....and solely the rushing yards by that one player - the QB.

do you also get a team winning and losing is not solely because of their defense? Did the 49er defense play better if SF hits all kicks and Bmore misses one?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hella confused with the anti-Laker, Rockets rhetoric.

You just put boot to ass to a team that is supposed to be elite.

So, why so angry?

He's a teenager. And he's doing what a Greek thinks trolling is.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
No doubt the younger players need to improve. As many younger players do. what I'm talking about is it's way too early to know what these 19-20 year olds will become.....and this team is better off keeping its pick.