• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it’s difficult for Bucks fans to confuse a regular season win and a playoff win though :dhd:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call a circus ANYBODY that is trying to buy a championship, instead of building up a long term team and win it...

The Lakers, the Clippers and the Rockets are all circuses... They have nothing to do with basketball teams... They are hiring clowns to try and entertain people and will always be our (the Bucks) bitches... Prepare for another p0rn movie to watch on the 20th of the month...

Do you insist that the Bucks won't be in the finals this season and that they are worst than last season as you was saying (among other idiocies) during the preseason?

No.

I think either the Bucks or Sixers will be in the Finals. Bucks may be the best team.

Yet still, had they returned all their core guys from last year they would be significantly better than they are. And that could cause frustration for Giannis down the line, because the Brogdon decision was about money. Players don’t typically have a lot of empathy for their governor’s unwillingness to go into the luxury tax in the middle of a championship window.

This team was always going to run through the regular season. Question is, can they beat the other elite teams (6ers, Lakers, Clippers) 4 out of 7.

Might work out anyway for the Bucks, but far from the lock you want to call it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't just a win.

It was a fucking public execution.

can't argue that. still...

it was a regular season game. no need to get too high or too low over it...

not saying that's the feels of present company of course...

you aren't as deluded as...well, you know...:heh:

#hey,sometimesyougottatakethatwhoopin'

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't argue that. still...

it was a regular season game. no need to get too high or too low over it...

not saying that's the feels of present company of course...

you aren't as deluded as...well, you know...:heh:

#hey,sometimesyougottatakethatwhoopin'
Totally agree.

But, I'm a realist.

I said it before the Season started. The Clippers are in danger of being last year's Celtics.

The moment you start believing the hype, is the same moment someone steps on your throat to crush your windpipe.

Paper doesn't win shit.

They can't just turn it on and off at will.

They have to earn it.

They aren't doing a great job of that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guy's just a Lakers hater and a complete psycho. fun to kick him and watch him cry, though...:dhd:

Wait a minute. Bucky-boy's a Laker Hater? Well then he's okay in my book. :heh:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree.

But, I'm a realist.

I said it before the Season started. The Clippers are in danger of being last year's Celtics.

The moment you start believing the hype, is the same moment someone steps on your throat to crush your windpipe.

Paper doesn't win shit.

They have to earn it.

Well I disagree. But I'm just lookin' for a Saturday mornin' fight. Wanna dance? :nod:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree.

But, I'm a realist.

Paper doesn't win shit.

They have to earn it.

I think that is a very realistic viewpoint.

Personally, I believe in playoff Kawhi. I think he overrides and takes pressure off Playoff P and the Clips will be brutally hard to beat in a 7 game series.

But man. I really wish he would take the regular season more seriously so that he could be in the MVP conversation. Good chance we are right back here in June talking about Kawhi as the league’s best player. But he won’t even be a top 5 MVP candidate.

Right or wrong, that will always hold Kawhi back in his standing when compared to other greats.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the Bucks F.O. and put it on the Clippers last season... What Jon Horst would have done for the Clips this season?

He wouldn't have traded Tobias last season.

2. He would never have agreed to trade Gallinari and S.G. Alexander (particularly Alexander) for Paul George (even if this would cause Kwahi not to sign). He would have extended Gallinari.

3. He would have offered an extension to Teodosic.

4. He would have approached the free agency with all the available cap space and even use the MLE in order to add to the team...

5. He would have called everybody and make clear to them all that he is building around Alexander... He would have hired Kidd for assistant coach and address him to develop Alexander all he knows on the position...

6. He would have fired everybody (inc. the players and coaches) from the Agua Caliente Clippers (the G-league affiliate) - just like he did with the Wisconsin Herd this season and would have hired what is now the 10-0 (flying) Herd to be the Agua Caliente, so that he can secure a long term future for the team...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the Bucks F.O. and put it on the Clippers last season... What Jon Horst would have done for the Clips this season?

2. He would never have agreed to trade Gallinari and S.G. Alexander (particularly Alexander) for Paul George (even if this would cause Kwahi not to sign). He would have extended Gallinari.

4. He would have approached the free agency with all the available cap space and even use the MLE in order to add to the team...

5. He would have called everybody and make clear to them all that he is building around Alexander... He would have hired Kidd for assistant coach and address him to develop Alexander all he knows on the position...

6. He would have fire everybody (inc. the players and coaches) from the Agua Caliente Clippers (the G-league affiliate) - just like he did with the Wisconsin Herd this season and would have hired what is now the 10-0 (flying) Herd to be the Agua Caliente, so that he can secure a long term future for the team...

Luka Doncic said in an interview recently he wants to play for the Bucks on a discounted contract.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is a very realistic viewpoint.

Personally, I believe in playoff Kawhi. I think he overrides and takes pressure off Playoff P and the Clips will be brutally hard to beat in a 7 game series.

But man. I really wish he would take the regular season more seriously so that he could be in the MVP conversation. Good chance we are right back here in June talking about Kawhi as the league’s best player. But he won’t even be a top 5 MVP candidate.

Right or wrong, that will always hold Kawhi back in his standing when compared to other greats.
And he shouldn't be.

I get the WHY.

But, you can't be a all-time great as a part-time player.

If Walton wasn't such a savage in college, his ass wouldn't even be in the Hof.

The Clippers better hope this works like it did in Toronto.

That's the only way that letting Kawhi treat this like a part-time job will be worth it.

If the Clippers do win?

Well, him winning 3 chips, on 3 different teams, with 3 finals MVP'S adds a interesting wrinkle to his legacy.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he shouldn't be.

I get the WHY.

But, you can't be a all-time great as a part-time player.

If Walton wasn't such a savage in college, his ass wouldn't even be in the Hof.

The Clippers better hope this works like it did in Toronto.

That's the only way that letting Kawhi treat this like a part-time job will be worth it.

If the Clippers do win?

Well, him winning 3 chips, on 3 different teams, with 3 finals MVP'S adds a interesting wrinkle to his legacy.

Hmmm just maybe in Toronto it wasnt all Kawhi and had more to do with the depth and coaching of the Raps

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luka Doncic said in an interview recently he wants to play for the Bucks on a discounted contract.

Giannis said in an interview recently he wants to play for the Mavs on a discounted contract... or was it the Lakers?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

6. He would have fired everybody (inc. the players and coaches) from the Agua Caliente Clippers (the G-league affiliate) - just like he did with the Wisconsin Herd this season and would have hired what is now the 10-0 (flying) Herd to be the Agua Caliente, so that he can secure a long term future for the team...
Well, thank GAWD he wasn't with the Clippers.

I LOVE SG-A.

BUT, you have been smoking primos, dipped in plutonium covered dog shit if you think having Gallo, Tobias and Shai is better than what we have currently.

And stop it with the Teodosic. I loved that drunken, homeless Serbian.

But, he came over 5 years to late.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giannis said in an interview recently he wants to play for the Mavs on a discounted contract... or was it the Lakers?

You really need to take some sarcasm classes. Because you just failed on this attempt. Better luck next time.