• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.

but always a good spot to be in.

And we are getting deep enough into the season that they are looking like near locks to be a top 3 seeds with a good shot at #1.

Wouldn’t it be kind of fun to see a Clippers/Lakers WCF?

Would the NBA still schedule 3 off days for travel?
Yes and yes

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got to give us Lakers fans a break. Just 4 years ago we were 3-16 at this point

Even last year we had lost 6 games more than this year and it was the best record they had in over half a decade.

Nobody is claiming we're a guaranteed lock for the championship. But things are finally exciting in Laker land again

Chances are, they're going to have a lot rougher December.
I thought you said as a fan that has seen your team hang 10 banners, success is measured by Championships?

It's been less than 20 games. What have you won?

Is this that mid Season tournament Silver has been on about or something?

:dhd:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you said as a fan that has seen your team hang 10 banners, success is measured by Championships?

It's been less than 20 games. What have you won?

Is this that mid Season tournament Silver has been on about or something?

:dhd:

Act like you been there before lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Act like you been there before lol
Shit, I haven't.

But, I still don't post Shit like that...lol

They're excited.

I'm just yanking their chain.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Can't ignore the in-laws anymore.

So, L8r folks.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You grilling today @Wamu?

I wish I would have. Then I would've missed my dumbass bro-n-law from Denver's yearly bullshit. He's in debt up to his eveyballs. And his latest money making scheme is investing in an alpaca farm. What the fuck is that!? Today was the 1st time I've ever used my degenrative discs & sciatic nerve problems to get the hell away from my family during a holiday.

The best thing about today was Thanksgiving was right across the street at my cool bro-n-law's house. So I called an Urber & got hell outta there.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,056.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I would have. Then I would've missed my dumbass bro-n-law from Denver's yearly bullshit. He's in debt up to his eveyballs. And his latest money making scheme is investing in an alpaca farm. What the fuck is that!? Today was the 1st time I've ever used my degenrative discs & sciatic nerve problems to get the hell away from my family during a holiday.

The best thing about today was Thanksgiving was right across the street at my cool bro-n-law's house. So I called an Urber & got hell outta there.
Why did you need a Uber?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I haven't.

But, I still don't post Shit like that...lol

They're excited.

I'm just yanking their chain.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Can't ignore the in-laws anymore.

So, L8r folks.

I can...

mine are nitwits, especially her racist older brother...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will likely be a top 3 seed but I still wouldn't be bragging about the best record on November 28th. The one team you played close to your level beat you lol. Schedule been soft and they did what title contenders should do with a weak schedule. As for top 3 seed, I'm guessing it will be them, Denver, and Houston. Not sure in what order.

Knowing how silly the NBA is, they'll find a way to grant 3 days off at some point in that series even though there is no traveling

I know the Clips are all about load maintenance, but I still think the finish top 3. They are 14-5 right now and will have Leonard and George for a much higher percentage of games than they have had this far. They will only get better.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs admitted that they blew the calls on both plays, and each one resulted in the game winning points being scored. The Kings still could have won both and didn't make the best decisions at the end, but it's not like I'm assuming there was a missed/blown call. And these games are kinda important when every win matters to have a shot at breaking a 13 year playoff drought. Maybe Kings fans should report these calls to the league like the Lakers are doing because LeBron doesn't get enough ft's.

I'm sure the refs didn't blow any calls in favor of the Kings in those games either, right? Refs are human, they blow calls. Even after replay, they still blow calls.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen bksballer89 overly pimp-up the Heat. Pump the breaks a little. I realize the excitement you have for your Lakers, and rightfully so. But there's just too much of the season left to be bragging about them in November.

I seem to remember having a back and forth with Heat fans that were upset that I wasn't impressed enough with their early season record, so I will have to disagree.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston gearing up to play a matinée @ Brooklyn this afternoon... and... shockingly...

wait for it!

Amusing. :D

Frankly, I'd rather Kyrie play... there is a fair argument to be made that the Nets are better without Irving in the line-up.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will likely be a top 3 seed but I still wouldn't be bragging about the best record on November 28th. The one team you played close to your level beat you lol. Schedule been soft and they did what title contenders should do with a weak schedule. As for top 3 seed, I'm guessing it will be them, Denver, and Houston. Not sure in what order.

Knowing how silly the NBA is, they'll find a way to grant 3 days off at some point in that series even though there is no traveling

Replace the Rockets with Clippers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Clips are all about load maintenance, but I still think the finish top 3. They are 14-5 right now and will have Leonard and George for a much higher percentage of games than they have had this far. They will only get better.

Yep they can rest their stars and still have a better record than Houston, that's how good they are

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston gearing up to play a matinée @ Brooklyn this afternoon... and... shockingly...

wait for it!

Amusing. :D

Frankly, I'd rather Kyrie play... there is a fair argument to be made that the Nets are better without Irving in the line-up.

Not a fan of Kyrie but I hate how people are trying to portray him with this.

Did he not miss several games prior to this week? This would be more legit had he been perfectly fine then missed the 3 games this week vs Boston and Cleveland then returned immediately after. Dude been out for over 2 weeks now.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did he not miss several games prior to this week? This would be more legit had he been perfectly fine then missed the 3 games this week vs Boston and Cleveland then returned immediately after. Dude been out for over 2 weeks now.

Yeah.

I actually had a similar shoulder issue last year. Could not move lift my arm at all for about a week. Went to see a doctor after a few days fearing that it might be something that would require surgery to fix. It was impingement.

It is one of those injuries that are really annoying. He could wake up tomorrow and feel a lot better, but it is not an injury one can play through until it gets better. Just no way.

All that said, Kyrie not helping his case my spouting off in social media. He has earned his reputation. Now he has to live with it.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In fairness, this isn't the first time or even the second time that Kyrie has failed to make an appearance in similar circumstances.

Maybe legitimate injuries have aligned with playing his former teams several times over now in recent history... yeah, that's possible.

But the optics on this have become worthy of taking notice... and Kyrie is a volatile personality that brings such scrutiny on himself.