• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah until Curry and Draymond come back. Even if Curry is out 3 months he will be back with almost half the season left.

and that doesnt change the fact that they are charging outrageous prices for a dog shit team right now in a brand new stadium
Prices aren't outrageous if the market will bear them. Plus, what else can they do? It is what it is.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah until Curry and Draymond come back. Even if Curry is out 3 months he will be back with almost half the season left.

and that doesnt change the fact that they are charging outrageous prices for a dog shit team right now in a brand new stadium

Outrageous prices are for the season ticket holders, most of which are rich tech bro's anyways. The real fans are now priced in. You can get lower bowl tickets on the cheap now. Win-win for the real ones.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors players were talking shit after their 2015 championship? I don't recall that, but who knows.

At least Mozgov, Delly and Shump were legit NBA players.

Ky Bowman - 2 way contract
Jordan Poole - Rookie/unproven
Glenn Robinson III - 13th man
Eric Paschall - 2nd round rookie but promising
WCS - career underachiever, but legit NBA player

Alec Burks - Solid NBA vet
Damian Lee - 2 way contract
Omari Spellman - 13th man on the Hawks last year
Marquiss Chriss - was on his way out of the league

Warriors basically running a G-League team out there.
Only player who might have talked shit was Green....more the fans.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that was more in 2016...the Warriors have always been shit talkers but they ramped it up in 2016. That's when Klay said to Lebron, "You can't handle shit talk"...and Lebron got Hulk-angry and made the best comeback in sports history. :wave:

Then after they lost they started to cool down until they got KD...then back to the shit talking lolzzz
Only one who might have talked at the time was Green and fans. No doubt they talked shit during 2016 season...remember saying they remembered the smell of champagne when they came back to play here in reg. season?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A year of tanking might help the Warriors more than other team. I mean they get a top 5 pick then the odds jump up and somehow get the #1...they can add a guy like James Wiseman. If they can somehow get rid of DLo and get a nice player in return...that is a win. They will still have Dray, Klay and Steph for the next 4-5 or so. Dray only seems valuable when Klay and Steph are playing so just sit them all and tank.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still go with the West have more contender and more depth as a whole to make the playoffs.

West Contenders (teams that have championship, WCF's or bust on their mind)
Lakers
Clippers
Rockets
Nuggets
Jazz

East Contenders
Bucks
76ers
Celtics

Right now, I can't put the Heat or Raptors in those discussion. Raptors lost the best player and Finals MVP and Green. They were expected to still be a top 5 seed but not ECF's or bust. The Heat had question marks coming into the season but I think everyone thought they would be improved just not to this point yet. Could add these teams later on

But pretty much in the East...the 6 seed on down isn't very good.
6 seed - Hornets (really)
Pacers - no Oladipo, no chance this year
Pistons - meh
Hawks - no Collins but could be vying for a 6 or 7 seed
Nets - no KD, not much depth
Magic - not playing very good at this point...idk
Bulls/Wiz/Cavs/Knicks - lottery

West - has more depth
Mavs - starting off the season hot and Doncic and Porzingis might be the youngest most talent duo in the NBA. This team needs more pieces though
Suns - young team. Are they toying with us? I see them as like a Hawks team but better BUT are playing in the tougher conference.
Spurs - they still have Pop, Derozan and Aldridge. Murray is a future AS.
Portland - they are 3-5 and still a team that could get a 7-8 seed and be a tough out. Just having problems at this point.
Minny - might contend for a 8 seed just bc KAT is that great
Pelicans/Kings/W's/Grizz/Thunder - lottery

The WEST definitely has better and more depth and championship or bust teams. Rockets aren't looking like a ship team early though...more like 1 and done.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trading Burks for Matthews with the Bucks, would help them significantly here and now... Despite Matthews being an inferior player to Thompson, his game style is exactly the same and therefore fits the GS system excellent.

They can start Matthews at 2 with Carroll at PG until Steph is back and then trade Carroll by the trade line and add more at other positions... Matthews would be perfect to have in the bench in order to support Thompson for next season too... It's a win-win trade no matter which way one looks to it, it takes an idiot to claim different.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trading Burks for Matthews with the Bucks, would help them significantly here and now... Despite Matthews being an inferior player to Thompson, his game style is exactly the same and therefore fits the GS system excellent.

They can start Matthews at 2 with Carroll at PG and then trade Carroll by the trade line and add more at other positions... Matthews would be perfect to have in the bench in order to support Thompson for next season too... It's a win-win trade no matter which way one looks to it, it takes an idiot to claim different.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs - Wiz on ESPN tonight...not much to choose from for the 6 ET games. Still was shocked to see them playing this game.

Looks like there is no late game on. I guess they are putting a college football game on after?

Heat - Lakers on NBAtv should be a good one

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs - Wiz on ESPN tonight...not much to choose from for the 6 ET games. Still was shocked to see them playing this game.

Looks like there is no late game on. I guess they are putting a college football game on after?

Heat - Lakers on NBAtv should be a good one

Detroit/Indy would have been a better option.

Detroit/Indy playing for a 3rd time and it is November 8th is beyond silly

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
truth be told, I didn't think it would be that close. I think West had a huge lead a week or so ago.
It is fair to say the gap is much smaller these days

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too much of a pussy to take criticism...

but hey, he told us he has "bad motherfucker" written on his wallet...:lol:
TS_Pulp_Fiction_Inspired_Bad_Mother_F_R_Wallet_11_99_Dollar_3-617-662.jpg

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors No More

I love all the shit talking from other players and teams. It's just hilarious to me that they now feel it's their time to get their shots in when the team is starting Ky Bowman, Jordan Poole, Glenn Robinson III, Eric Paschall and WCS. LOL.
My favorite one is Beverley to Curry.

Pat: You had the last 5 years, the next 5 are mine!!

Steph: Aren't you 31?

:lol: