• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you keep saying. Is pointing out your comprehension issues ban worthy?

Or did you mean he'll stop deleting threads when it's clear others would like certain posts to go in that thread and not this one?

giphy.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the posts speak for themselves...

for the first time i'm starting to pity the guy...

He's becoming that annoying smell you don't know where it's coming from until you realize you stepped in dog shit on your morning jog.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell ya

with a new coach and a new QB i did not expect this type of performance out of the Buckeyes.

Of course Chase Young's emergence has been a big and awesome part of it--- but Fields and Day have been quite the combo.

This was an important year- the first one post-Meyer to really show that even with Meyer gone, Ohio State is still the dominant program that it is.

Thus far Day and Fields- with some big time help from Young have really had a great showing. I mean right now Chase Young is the closest to a legit defensive player Heisman candidate as anyone in a long long long time.
Long way to go, but as I said, and I never thought I'd say it, but Meyer going might be a blessing in disguise.

Pretty much the same guys left on defense and I'm sure you noticed the long runs that seemed to happen every game are no longer happening. Lesser teams are not hanging with us like they did last season (or worse..blowing us out). Schiano and Davis must have been beyond bad.

Have to admit real early I thought Fields looked a little like Barrett in that he couldn't or wouldn't throw deep and only wanted to throw to wide open receivers. He has certainly changed that narrative for me.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are comparing 2 teams the team that gets to the Finals had a better run than the team that didn't.

Told ya, wiggy, the "I got nothing" gif/meme was coming.
uhhhhh.....dont see anything and refuse to check....lol......i know it has to be from 1 of 2 imbeciles and have no need nor inclination to check.....its like the equivalent of staring into the sun- nothing good can come of it lol..

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are comparing 2 teams the team that gets to the Finals had a better run than the team that didn't.

Told ya, wiggy, the "I got nothing" gif/meme was coming.

more reverse psychology(AND asking WiggityWack of ALL peeps for help)...

Shaqdaddy is obviously smart enough to speak for herself, but i've always believed that one picture is worth a thousand words...

i'd say she's simply saving space...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoa, can feel this twit's temperature rising from here...!!:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

wow...

even pulled the "little buckaroo" card. I LOVE it...:D

gotta say as far as free entertaining goes, YOU have the clear lock on that, my steamed li'l punching bag...:dhd:

geeze, cool your jets, "little buckaroo" . it ain't that serious...:lol:
Holy emoji overload.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and another "I got nothing" gif/meme.

But tell me again how the Knicks = Houston the last decade.

Is there a part of "I don't give a fuck, i'm done with this shit" that you don't understand?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also said QUITE CLEARLY i didn't care...

forget? shame...:L
nope. I remember. You said SDs "logic" was way out of whack, have spent many posts talking about it.....but don't care.

And this is why I say you are free comedy.

Thanks again.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long way to go, but as I said, and I never thought I'd say it, but Meyer going might be a blessing in disguise.

Pretty much the same guys left on defense and I'm sure you noticed the long runs that seemed to happen every game are no longer happening. Lesser teams are not hanging with us like they did last season (or worse..blowing us out). Schiano and Davis must have been beyond bad.

Have to admit real early I thought Fields looked a little like Barrett in that he couldn't or wouldn't throw deep and only wanted to throw to wide open receivers. He has certainly changed that narrative for me.
yah the big plays the defense gave up last year are just not happening. That was really crazy last year. It was so uncharecteristic.

Now its on lock down. I mean- Wisconsin usually gives them good games- and it was close in the first half until the Bucks just ran away with it.

its a helluva talented team. The program is in good hands.

going from Tressel to Urb to Day is about as lucky as you can get in college football. Of course the program does have a lot to do with it---- but the year in between urb and the vest - fickel did struggle.

I thought letting Herman go to Texas might be something they would regret down the road but Day has been the man.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a part of "I don't give a fuck, i'm done with this shit" that you don't understand?

Understand perfectly. Like chief, you cannot control your emotions. When I don't care or am done I stop replying.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on. So we both said we don't care about the point he is trying to make yet he still won't shut up?

At least he's consistent.
Yes, you both said you don't care....and both keep replying.

#controlyouremotions

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't that usually come with you not replying to him?