• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Obviously preferred to pick higher, but this is not like last year when falling to 5 with 2nd worst record a complete disaster.

It is possible they land the top guy in their board as wide open as this draft is.

Only guys who will definitely be gone are Ball and Edwards.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they want him that bad, maybe just take him.

Yeah, picking Wiseman at 2 is a legit reasonable decision. Who knows how long he'll last on the draft board? The guys certainly looks the part, as he is freakishly athletic and long. The questions are whether he'll be able to extend his range and improve his offensive skills. Also, can he defend against smaller players on switches? But if they take him at 2, you gotta figure that the Warriors believe he'll be more than just an athletic freak. Wiseman is saying all the right things right now, that he's hungry to improve and expand his game, and that he would love to be a Warrior.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, picking Wiseman at 2 is a legit reasonable decision. Who knows how long he'll last on the draft board? The guys certainly looks the part, as he is freakishly athletic and long. The questions are whether he'll be able to extend his range and improve his offensive skills. Also, can he defend against smaller players on switches? But if they take him at 2, you gotta figure that the Warriors believe he'll be more than just an athletic freak. Wiseman is saying all the right things right now, that he's hungry to improve and expand his game, and that he would love to be a Warrior.
all good points. Seems simple. IF they love him just take him. No need to get cute and trade down in hope he's still there. Now if they don't love anyone at 2?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all good points. Seems simple. IF they love him just take him. No need to get cute and trade down in hope he's still there. Now if they don't love anyone at 2?

Yeah, sometimes the best decision is the simplest one. If they love Wiseman, Edwards and Ball, then just pick one of them at 2.

If they don't love anyone at 2, then they're surely trying to find a team who loves someone at 2 while trying to get an established star in return. With some potentially useful players like Vassell and Bey who could still be available at 8 or later, some trade deal where they can stay in the top 10 could work, too, but they probably wouldn't get a big star back in such a trade.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any success? I really like them...

Not yet but been getting really close. Had Tatum had a game like he had in the first 2 games then I would have won last night. Missed the O/U on his points and made threes

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not yet but been getting really close. Had Tatum had a game like he had in the first 2 games then I would have won last night. Missed the O/U on his points and made threes
I’ve not had much success today within them I had house over 11.5...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lfg! If okc pulls this out and it’s goes over 222 I’m gonna be reeeeeeeally happy cause I took this hard...