• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wave:

giphy.gif

:mo:
Twenty Twin Twin!

Where have you been?

Da fuq has gotten into Wiggins?

Nooooooow he wants to start earning his check?

Looking forward to seeing un-neutered KAT vs. Embiid tonight.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read something similar about that particular reporter.

The general consensus is he's a douche.

So, that puts the confrontation in a different context.

But, your QB is still pretty petulant.

Remember how he raged on the fired coach going to the Bengals?

Odell tried to woo Brady with gifts right in front of his face.....AFTER A LOSS.

Didn't say Shit.

He don't want that smoke.
Excellent point....rips his fired coach for taking a job but doesn't care about exchanging pleasantries and even giving gifts after a loss?

Never mind Baker pretty much did what the fired coach did when he left Texas Tech for Oklahoma.

I'm not giving up at all on him as a player and think he'll do what most QBs have done when he faces teams like Miami, Az and cinci....but he needs to grow up. someone he'll listen to needs to tell him this.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read something similar about that particular reporter.

The general consensus is he's a douche.

So, that puts the confrontation in a different context.

But, your QB is still pretty petulant.

Remember how he raged on the fired coach going to the Bengals?

Odell tried to woo Brady with gifts right in front of his face.....AFTER A LOSS.

Didn't say Shit.

He don't want that smoke.

He does need to grow up. I'm not buying into the social media/backstory shit though..Odell giving Brady cleats..meh who cares. I just think Baker needs to stop focusing on this petty shit and focus on the needs of this team and continuing to prove.

This is why I don't care about any of this nonsense. If the Browns win 5 straight they are going to be praising Baker, Kitchens and the Browns and saying they are back. It's all for headlines and I won't buy that either.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now he's two years older than that. As I said no way to prove any of this, but eventually the torch had to be passed and to many of us, this is the year
Might be...but I'm still not betting against him until it does.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent point....rips his fired coach for taking a job but doesn't care about exchanging pleasantries and even giving gifts after a loss?

Never mind Baker pretty much did what the fired coach did when he left Texas Tech for Oklahoma.

I'm not giving up at all on him as a player and think he'll do what most QBs have done when he faces teams like Miami, Az and cinci....but he needs to grow up. someone he'll listen to needs to tell him this.
The talent is there.

I think they weren't ready for the expectations.

This is my fear for the Clippers.

Give em time.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does need to grow up. I'm not buying into the social media/backstory shit though..Odell giving Brady cleats..meh who cares. I just think Baker needs to stop focusing on this petty shit and focus on the needs of this team and continuing to prove.

This is why I don't care about any of this nonsense. If the Browns win 5 straight they are going to be praising Baker, Kitchens and the Browns and saying they are back. It's all for headlines and I won't buy that either.
The backstory shit is real, shane, assuming you are talking Baker and Grossi.

Is true Grossi has been critical of him since he was drafted and ripped the pick up and down. But Baker needs to get over it. Grossi wasn't the only one.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be...but I'm still not betting against him until it does.
Sure, we are all entitled to opinions, even wrong ones. As you know so well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The talent is there.

This is my fear for the Clippers.

Give em time.

I think the Clippers have proven leaders though and Kawhi is one of them. They will fine lol. The Browns have no leadership right now. Not from the head coach and I thought Baker was the voice but he pays too much attention to the outside noise to be a so called leader

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The talent is there.

Give em time.
I really do believe it's the competition. True, to be a stud QB he'll need to beat and play well against the good teams, but he really hasn't faced many (or any) bad pass defenses. And that wont change anytime soon as Denver and Buffalo are very good as well as far as pass D.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The backstory shit is real, shane, assuming you are talking Baker and Grossi.

Is true Grossi has been critical of him since he was drafted and ripped the pick up and down. But Baker needs to get over it. Grossi wasn't the only one.

Ohh for sure, get over it. You don't have to hate everyone that doubts you. Prove it on the field

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, the media crowned them a playoff team based off a few talented names on a sheet of paper.

More so than basketball, you have to blend talent, chemistry.

You can have a Jordan, LeBron, Kobe, Durant carry you to a few wins on their own.

In football, having a talented QB and not much else leads you to Andrew Luck, Steve Mcnair situations.

Career over early and beat the fuck up.

One or two guys aren't enough.

Give em time.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the media crowned them a playoff team based off a few talented names on a sheet of paper.

More so than basketball, you have to blend talent, chemistry.

You can have a Jordan, LeBron, Kobe, Durant carry you to a few wins on their own.

In football, having a talented QB and not much else leads you to Andrew Luck, Steve Mcnair situations.

Career over early and beat the fuck up.

One or two guys aren't enough.

Give em time.
No doubt they went after name players too much and that's on the GM. I think they might have been better off with Ogbah, Zeitler, DK Metcalf and Peppers to Murray, Vernon and OBJ.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twenty Twin Twin!

Where have you been?

Da fuq has gotten into Wiggins?

Nooooooow he wants to start earning his check?

Looking forward to seeing un-neutered KAT vs. Embiid tonight.

I've been around! Just not the NBA boards... being a Wolves fan and all... not much to discuss....

I think getting away from Butler, and then Thibs is just good all around! :suds: Was never a fan of the acquisition and hire to begin with. I think it will do good for both him and KAT.

Pretty good assessment.

Here's the thing... on the eve of his 2nd year... his coach died. Putting him through 1 year of Sam Mitchell, followed by the Thibodeau / Butler fuckup/fiasco... given his position, he was cast aside for the sake of "win now."

He did not fit with Butler and Teague on the court.

He was never allowed to develop organically, which IMO would've been better for him, KAT, and the organization as a whole.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt they went after name players too much and that's on the GM. I think they might have been better off with Ogbah, Zeitler, DK Metcalf and Peppers to Murray, Vernon and OBJ.

I think they understimated their OL (Zeitler trade) depth but I don't have a problem with any of the moves except the big one, the HEAD COACH. You need a good OC/HC to win in this league, plain and simple. Now I will say Odell hasn't been good but the verdict is still out, this is a young team. The media hyping them up doesn't seem to be helping them but it has nothing to do with their expectations. I know you have watched every game and they have competed close against some good teams while not playing very good but it's like the easy/simple things they can't right, to me that has to do with coaching first.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they understimated their OL (Zeitler trade) depth but I don't have a problem with any of the moves except the big one, the HEAD COACH. You need a good OC/HC to win in this league, plain and simple. Now I will say Odell hasn't been good but the verdict is still out, this is a young team. The media hyping them up doesn't seem to be helping them but it has nothing to do with their expectations. I know you have watched every game and they have competed close against some good teams while not playing very good but it's like the easy/simple things they can't right, to me that has to do with coaching first.
coaching definitely an issue. As for close games, with far, far less talent they kept games closer in their 1-31 seasons. Disturbing.

Still wont shock me if they win Sunday then sweep 3 at home.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coaching definitely an issue. As for close games, with far, far less talent they kept games closer in their 1-31 seasons. Disturbing.

Still wont shock me if they win Sunday then sweep 3 at home.

Losing to the Broncos without Flacco can't happen. I expect them to win but the 2nd half schedule doesn't look as easy as it once did.

8-8 seems much more likely than 9-7 or 10-6 assuming they win Sunday

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was....unless you saw that I stated post 2041 was post to which he replied, not the post I quoted.

But whatever.

I literally quoted the post. It didn't say what you claimed.