• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big 10 announced today that only conference games will be played. I’m afraid it only gets worse from here.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're nitpicking. He's 113-60-1 as a starter in the regular season. So because he has a great TD to int. ratio you think he cares too much about QB rating. Russell Wilson's # 2 all time (101.2). His TD in int. ratio is damn good (227/68). Shouldn't the same thing be said about him?

I don’t think Wilson throws the ball away needlessly like Rodgers does.

I am not criticizing his TD/INT ratio.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watch him play. You will see what I mean.

I already know what you mean. Like I said, you're nitpicking. It's funny how you ignore Wilson's TD to int. ratio yet use Rdogers TD to int. ratio against him by saying he doesn't take chances downfield.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Wilson throws the ball away needlessly like Rodgers does.

I am not criticizing his TD/INT ratio.

It just seems to me that you are criticizing that TD to int. ratio. I'd rather have a QB like Rodgers who isn't prone to int's instead of a gunslinger like Favre.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I disagree.

Now Mahomes has 2 years under his belt. While Russ doesn’t have as many weapons, he unequivocally has the better defense. Remove the 2 QBs and replace them with a mediocre QB and the Seahawks would be the better team.

For Seattle's 2 super bowl years, Wilson had the best defense and RB. Kansas City's defense wasn't anything to brag about.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already know what you mean. Like I said, you're nitpicking. It's funny how you ignore Wilson's TD to int. ratio yet use Rdogers TD to int. ratio against him by saying he doesn't take chances downfield.

I watch a lot of football man.

This isn’t about stats. When Rodgers doesn’t have an early read, he often throws the ball out of bounds. Sometimes even before he is heavily pressured.

Russell Wilson does not do that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just seems to me that you are criticizing that TD to int. ratio. I'd rather have a QB like Rodgers who isn't prone to int's instead of a gunslinger like Favre.

I totally agree with that.

But he does not belong in the conversation for best QB in the NFL anymore. In part because he throws the ball away too damn much when he doesn’t have to.

And yes, I do believe throwing the ball away is a good and necessary play at times.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting tired seeing some of these players posting pics of their meals or hotel rooms complaining.You, collectively, agreed to play so you could get your millions of dollars. You can deal with eating a boxed meal over having a personal nutritionist. I would gladly stay in a hotel room and eat that food every day for 2 months if it meant I got a Vet Minimum paycheck much less the 10s of millions some players are getting. And honestly, the box meals don't even look bad. If you arranged them on a plate instead of a kit, it wouldn't "look bad". That food nicer than what a lot of people are eating in their homes right now. They're better looking than like 75% of public school lunches. It's better than the families out here that have lost their jobs due to covid buying ramen in bulk or going to food banks. Quit your bitching.

Now the WNBA players that had showers that wouldn't work and bed bugs? They have a right to complain. But these NBA players need to shut the fuck up.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting tired seeing some of these players posting pics of their meals or hotel rooms complaining.You, collectively, agreed to play so you could get your millions of dollars. You can deal with eating a boxed meal over having a personal nutritionist. I would gladly stay in a hotel room and eat that food every day for 2 months if it meant I got a Vet Minimum paycheck much less the 10s of millions some players are getting. And honestly, the box meals don't even look bad. If you arranged them on a plate instead of a kit, it wouldn't "look bad". That food nicer than what a lot of people are eating in their homes right now. They're better looking than like 75% of public school lunches. It's better than the families out here that have lost their jobs due to covid buying ramen in bulk or going to food banks. Quit your bitching.

Now the WNBA players that had showers that wouldn't work and bed bugs? They have a right to complain. But these NBA players need to shut the fuck up.

I agree.

But at the same time, I think we all expected nicer food options.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was watching that live.
After that, he called room service and ordered: Soup, Burger, Chicken Tenders and 4 beers. Also asked if they had fettuccini but they didn't.
This was at 11:30 PM .

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just bring my own food for those first few days. Im assuming they have a microwave in the room. Home cooked meals are better than what they were offered

I am just saying, it is a bad look to complain. At the same time, I am sure they expected better. And rightly so.

I am a teacher. When my county does mass professional development, they supply box lunches that look better than those meals.

I would expect higher quality from a multi billion dollar business.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had so much egg on my face on cbs due to bum ass Mike Bibby

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch a lot of football man.

This isn’t about stats. When Rodgers doesn’t have an early read, he often throws the ball out of bounds. Sometimes even before he is heavily pressured.

Russell Wilson does not do that.

Isn't out of bounds better than a turnover? Right now between Rodgers and Wilson I'd rather have Wilson (he's gonna be around longer). But I won't nitpick Rodgers style of play because it is effective.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with that.

But he does not belong in the conversation for best QB in the NFL anymore. In part because he throws the ball away too damn much when he doesn’t have to.

And yes, I do believe throwing the ball away is a good and necessary play at times.

Never said he was in the conversation for best QB right now. But I think he's still one of the best out there. It's not like he just some average QB.