• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had a friend in college who used to proposition pretty much every girl he encountered on a night out. He got told no A LOT. He got smacked in the face a lot too.

But eventually, someone would say yes.

I think that is the Knicks’ game plan here.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seven years ago today Danny Ainge robbed the Nets. An aging Pierce and KG for this.

2014- James Young (who the fuck is that!?)
2016- Jaylen Brown (one of my favorite current Celtics)
2017- Jason Tatum (fucker played at dook, but he can hoop)
2018- used to get that Flat Earther from the Cavs (looking at it now, a very bad trade for the Celtics)

Getting Brown and Tatum void out those two crappy picks.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. The Lakers have to figure out how to counter that depth. It's going to be interesting. If, for example, Waiters plays well. That will help a lot.

Some of the role players were playing really well before the season was suspended.

It'll be interesting to see if they can keep it up after not playing for 3 months and with the pressure of the playoffs.
Danny Green.

He is the guy that can step up on both ends of the floor.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, and that I am not okay with.

Innocent mistakes are usually fine as long as the person who makes it grows from it. Everybody has said the wrong thing at one time or another.

What I can’t abide is people who know something is offensive, yet they continue to do it anyway.
Kids do and say stupid things.

I find the practice of waiting for some kid to get drafted and then immediately releasing some shit he said a decade ago repulsive.

My GAWD if Social Media was around when I was in High School, I would be unemployable.

Now, grown ass men and women?

I am less compassionate.

But, I don't believe they should have to pay for the rest of their lives.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree some change is needed, but I don’t think it’s any one person or group that needs to change. As for the game I’m just going to have to assess what is done. There are limits to what I will tolerate watching with my time, that’s for certain.
....and that's fair.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is the board shaggy wants us to post on all the time when we dont want to talk sports??? Give me a fucking break. Clean that fucking board up first

https://sportshoop.la/threads/black...they-what-a-bunch-of-fucking-assholes.307125/

Waiting to see what's going to happen. From what I've been told, Shaggy isn't happy with the crap going on in the PF and is considering some pretty drastic changes.

Shaggy seems to be much more hands off than Hammer was. Seems to take his time making decisions too, which is smart, imo.

Have no idea what he's considering or if it'll happen.

So, my best advice at this point is to keep it in this thread and even then, keep it to as much of a minimum as possible.

Once the season re-starts, someone can start a "Playoff Thread" and we'll keep this one as an off topic thread like we usually do.

As for the PF, there's a reason I don't go in there unless I'm stoned. lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget which one of the PF creatures that came on to the Off Court thread (when it was still here) to white knight GnG it was...

but right after that picture came out, posted to me that it wasn't a noose because it couldn't function as noose.

Literally sat there looking at my screen for a few minutes because I couldn't believe someone actually went there. lol

But that is really what they believe.

And there are a LOT of them.

Scary man.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget which one of the PF creatures that came on to the Off Court thread (when it was still here) to white knight GnG it was...

but right after that picture came out, posted to me that it wasn't a noose because it couldn't function as noose.

Literally sat there looking at my screen for a few minutes because I couldn't believe someone actually went there. lol

And the worst part is that I don’t even think a lot of them are the overtly racist posters. They just have no ability to see how that could offend somebody. And don’t care to try and understand.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wrong as Mecca said. You're basically saying shut up and dribble which is BS in these times

i can say what I want, they will not make me watch this if I’m going to see people that are basically good slammed for eternity. This is going to take a lot of people making a bigger effort, not just the police.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't tolerate a statement on the back of a Jersey then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM

yiu don’t know me, su that is not fair of you to say. It’s going to come down to what is put on the jersey, and how much it is allowed to take away from the game for me. I’m not alone.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will add that this is the fn basketball forum and it’s fn bullshit that I am having to defend myself against anyone saying I might be part of the problem, f that, I damn sure don’t need that shit.

You've been fair in your position from where I stand

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can say what I want, they will not make me watch this if I’m going to see people that are basically good slammed for eternity. This is going to take a lot of people making a bigger effort, not just the police.

the nba won't miss you

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No.

I do think he may be the most talented WR in the league. But he has to earn that crown to wear it. Michael Thomas was filthy last year.

And cmon man. He had DeSean Watson throwing him the ball last year. I know he hasn’t always had good QB play, but let’s not act like he has been paired with some incompetent. Watson may not be Brees, but he is pretty damn good.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do people still watch NBA anymore anyways...It really is a sub par product, expect 2016, the rating have really been in the dumps

Reactions: GNG

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do people still watch NBA anymore anyways...It really is a sub par product, expect 2016, the rating have really been in the dumps

Other than last year the finals ratings have been fine

Day to day they have dropped some sure..

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than last year the finals ratings have been fine

Day to day they have dropped some sure..

The NBA is out of control. Think about how ridiculous this Orlando thing is going to be...It's going to be a shitshow...Will they have announcers? And pre game introductions? Sing the national anthem? Or are they all going to be kneeling or some shit like that...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey it’s everyone’s right to feel and vote how they want. I assure you however my principles are not bullshit. We always have to chose between the lesser of a ton of evils it seems, that is what I’m sick of. I still say over 60 percent of the country is in the middle of the choices we have and I’m Fn tired of it.
Your principles are no more bullshit than anyone's elses, and vice versa.

That was my point.

Our relationship with China is more important to you than the fact that he is racist.

But, can you understand why it would be the complete antithesis for me?

I have stated, repeatedly, anyone but Trump.

Even senile ass Biden.

Which is why you have never seen me post that his supporters are racist.

If I can look past Biden's shitacular background, how can I not believe other good people can do the same with Trump?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA is out of control. Think about how ridiculous this Orlando thing is going to be...It's going to be a shitshow...Will they have announcers? And pre game introductions? Sing the national anthem? Or are they all going to be kneeling or some shit like that...

It's possible.

In the beginning, I can see them hitting a bunch of bumps.

But, watching all of the UFC events over the last 2 months shows that after awhile, no crowd becomes the new normal.