• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope to see you soon, Lou.

The police killing of George Floyd got a lot of people talking about racial injustice and police brutality, and LA Clippers guard Lou Williams previously said he doesn't want to distract from that.

Because of that, it's been unclear if the Clippers' star reserve would travel with the team to Orlando.

However, in a recent conversation with rapper Fat Joe, Williams implied that he'd participate if that's what his team decides.

"I haven't made an official decision with how this is going to go, because, you know, like we mentioned before, this s**t is a team sport, right? And I understand I have thoughts and views, but I represent a whole group of guys, you know what I'm saying? And so, if the majority of the guys say, 'This is what we gonna do, this is what we gonna stand on', then I'm all aboard... Whatever my decision will be, it'll be collective. But I'm ready. I'm ready for whenever it kicks off, if it happens. So we'll see."

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The police killing of George Floyd got a lot of people talking about racial injustice and police brutality, and LA Clippers guard Lou Williams previously said he doesn't want to distract from that.

Because of that, it's been unclear if the Clippers' star reserve would travel with the team to Orlando.

However, in a recent conversation with rapper Fat Joe, Williams implied that he'd participate if that's what his team decides.

"I haven't made an official decision with how this is going to go, because, you know, like we mentioned before, this s**t is a team sport, right? And I understand I have thoughts and views, but I represent a whole group of guys, you know what I'm saying? And so, if the majority of the guys say, 'This is what we gonna do, this is what we gonna stand on', then I'm all aboard... Whatever my decision will be, it'll be collective. But I'm ready. I'm ready for whenever it kicks off, if it happens. So we'll see."

I dont care who you are a fan of, if you don’t enjoy watching this guy play the game the way he does you might as well go watch soccer.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Vince... for a shitload of memories.

Both non-Mavs related...

And - one of my top-5 all-time Mavs moments

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Vince... for a shitload of memories.

Both non-Mavs related...

And - one of my top-5 all-time Mavs moments

Was hoping he'd get released and picked up by a playoff team.

For any youngsters in the thread that don't remember his college days.

View attachment 245793

I actually have this magazine.

For me, one of the biggest HOLY SHIT basketball moments of all times.

Weis is fricking 7'2.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Weis is fricking 7'2.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vinsanity was a freak.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Weis is fricking 7'2.

maxresdefault.jpg

Made him look like Shawn Bradley...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought they had to decide by yesterday. Did they extend it or something?