• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After you buy the UNLV gear make sure to walk up to a Metro cop and start harassing him. They love that shit. Right @Peter Gozintite?

Or here's another suggestion. Get some nevaaada-reeeeno gear. And walk around town talking shit about Jerry Tarkanian.

Tark was a weird cat. But the man did some nice work with UNLV.

As for the other stuff I've been on the wrong end of police interactions enough for one lifetime I'm good

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After you buy the UNLV gear make sure to walk up to a Metro cop and start harassing him. They love that shit. Right @Peter Gozintite?

Or here's another suggestion. Get some nevaaada-reeeeno gear. And walk around town talking shit about Jerry Tarkanian.
Yeah, Metro doesnt take itself too seriously at all, and they always are ready to laugh.....

Fuck UNR! that is all.

Talk shit about Tark and catch a beat down.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Metro doesnt take itself too seriously at all, and they always are ready to laugh.....

Fuck UNR! that is all.

Talk shit about Tark and catch a beat down.

He chewed towels

I mean....it basically writes itself

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tark was a weird cat. But the man did some nice work with UNLV.

As for the other stuff I've been on the wrong end of police interactions enough for one lifetime I'm good

I don't think Tark had a single McDonald's All American on his Runnin' Rebel teams. He built a dynsaty in the desert. I was season ticket holder, I miss those games.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He chewed towels

I mean....it basically writes itself
tenor.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Peter Gozintite

Just ran acorss an article that UNLV has gotten ride of the Hey Reb! statue from campus and are looking for a new mascot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just kinda has me feeling a shitty team like the Suns or Magic is going to win the title.

Lakers, Bucks and Clippers had all the momentum going in but after more than 4 months off I feel anything could happen

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just kinda has me feeling a shitty team like the Suns or Magic is going to win the title.

Lakers, Bucks and Clippers had all the momentum going in but after more than 4 months off I feel anything could happen

The NBA will rig everything so the Zion and the Pelicans win it all. Rumor has it Tim Donaghy will be officiating several games.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would understand being guilty by association more than Black People?

I'm not referring to you specifically.

But, people actually believing this guy is the exception, not the rule, is our biggest obstacle.

If your only experiences with Black People, Cops, Hispanics, Whites, Republicans, Muslims are negative, that perception becomes your reality.

People actually BELIEVE the majority of Blacks are anti-cop because of the few yahoos on TV screaming " defund the police!!! "

I hate that all this has happened. George Floyd would still be alive if not for the callousness of a few bad apples.

Now every Cop out there is under the microscope, all their everyday actions being watched closely in certain neighborhoods and they are paying the price for a few of their brethren.

But, guess what?

That's how Black People feel everyday.

I hear you and I will say I already know that people who of all races and creeds are basically good and want the same things. Who suffers most by not having police support when they need it? The people in those areas that want nothing but to be able to live in peace. Reasonable have to take our country back but it’s going to take a monumental effort and it can’t be one group that does it. Let’s be honest, the 10 percent fringe groups have been allowed to run this country for too fn long.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No.

Might not be one of the big 3 teams. Won’t be somebody shitty though.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nah, too many 7 game series for a true weaker team to win. But a second level team like Philly or Denver could surprise their way into the finals