• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this usually work?

Does the player, team usually foot the bill for this type of policy?

I actually get this.

I don’t know.

what is their concern here?

Any injury sustained in Orlando that is bad enough to impact future earnings would have been as likely playing out the season normally. We are talking major structural injury here.

Is their case that the lay-off makes a serious injury more likely? Maybe a little, but I would be more concerned about muscle injuries for older vets. Even an ACL isn’t going to keep these guys from getting max $ IMO. This is the rookie max, not the full max.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good with that
Me too.
Makes sense.

Yep, I totally get it.

I don’t know.

what is their concern here?

Any injury sustained in Orlando that is bad enough to impact future earnings would have been as likely playing out the season normally. We are talking major structural injury here.

Is their case that the lay-off makes a serious injury more likely? Maybe a little, but I would be more concerned about muscle injuries for older vets. Even an ACL isn’t going to keep these guys from getting max $ IMO. This is the rookie max, not the full max.

From what I read, they are worried that some guys assumed the Season was over and let themselves go.

Guys like Jokic, did the opposite.

* I think he looks too thin *

They don't think the mini camp and 8 warm up games are enough to get back into playoff shape and don't want to go out like Midget Isiah and Boogie Cousins.

Everyone can't get a injury max like Durant, Kyrie....etc

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too.

Yep, I totally get it.

From what I read, they are worried that some guys assumed the Season was over and let themselves go.

Guys like Jokic, did the opposite.

* I think he looks too thin *

They don't think the mini camp and 8 warm up games are enough to get back into playoff shape and don't want to go out like Midget Isiah and Boogie Cousins.

Everyone can't get a injury max like Durant, Kyrie....etc

Eh.

Fair, but this isn’t the real max.

You think Miami or Utah or Sacramento is giving up control over these players if they get hurt? Would have to be a Gordon Hayward type injury for that to happen.

Guys like Anthony Davis heading to the vet max should be the ones concerned here.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh.

Fair, but this isn’t the real max.

You think Miami or Utah or Sacramento is giving up control over these players if they get hurt? Would have to be a Gordon Hayward type injury for that to happen.

Guys like Anthony Davis heading to the vet max should be the ones concerned here.
I mean, I don't know whose whispering in Kuz's ear.

But, he wasn't even getting a rookie max.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your thoughts on Howard and Melo?

These guys begged their way on a roster.

Melo is advocating for the younger guys to have a voice, which is understandable.

Dwight is flat out saying " Don't play".

Bradley is talking in code. Sounds like he doesn't want to play. But, hasn't actually said the words.

I hadn't really seen or heard what Dwight said. Other than trying to tie it to George Floyd, I don't really have an issue with guys having concerns and some not wanting to play. Even then, I don't have an issue with them having some question about what sends the best message.

My biggest issue is with the way this was done and that seems to be on Kyrie. This comes off as an attempt to embarrass the NBA and that's uncalled for.

The NBA has been the best of all professional sports leagues when it comes to finding ways to work with their players on making social statements. Especially since Adam Silver became commissioner.

I do have to say though, I question the common sense of any player who actually listens to Kyrie. Especially after the way this all happened.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These Motherfuckers....

No roster is exempt from this fuckery.

Goddamnit!!!!!

This tweet is so bad. He does realize people aren't protesting all day. These people do have jobs, families, and etc. One person isn't at a protest all day long. You can protest for 5-6 hours and still put aside 2-3 hours to watch a sports game

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that shooting bet coming by the way?

Excuse, excuse, excuse.

I am giving you 30 days from today to complete. July 13th which is almost 2 months from when we made the bet.

And if I feel like videoing myself again between now and then and happen to improve my score, I will do that.

You are on the clock.
Excuses? This is our rec where I play right now....No bball allowed. as mentioned, I could shoot out side if need be, but The Boy wont video me. anyone in the area want to do it I'm open to that idea (though prefer indoors).

103822906_2622193371335917_3978225563704419598_n.jpg

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry?

Dude, you have way more bitch in you than I ever have.

Gtfoh...lmfao
Prefer complain?

Either way, I prefer the irrational and emotional comments from you as they are free comedy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Mecca cry? Now that's one of the funniest things you've ever said. Her and I (along with others) were all on a different site. One thing she doesn't do is cry.

If you really wanna go after her that way I suggest you stick to your usual witty remarks. Like deflection. Gotta love this forum. Maybe try completely changing the original topic and tell her she's wrong. Stick to your original gameplan man! Don't change it up.
Haven't need to do anything as when it came to this topic she's been all over the place. could have just sat back, though, said nothing, and watched her kick her own ass.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm case you were still wondering, this is what @msgkings322 meant by you being perpetually stuck in asshole mode.
you could have done far better than that if looking for a comment I made that would make me look like an ass.

That was a more than fair comment and I doubt many (any?) would try and refute it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't need to do anything as when it came to this topic she's been all over the place. could have just sat back, though, said nothing, and watched her kick her own ass.

giphy (4).gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses? This is our rec where I play right now....No bball allowed. as mentioned, I could shoot out side if need be, but The Boy wont video me. anyone in the area want to do it I'm open to that idea (though prefer indoors).

103822906_2622193371335917_3978225563704419598_n.jpg

1 month, or shorten to 25 and I will post a new video with 25 shots.

I will not be dividing my score by 4 and rounding down as suggested by you.

I am technological inept and it really isn’t hard to make a video of yourself without assistance.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love his " If you can't lose them with misdirection, confuse them with utter nonsense " playbook.
Hahaha. are you tring to be irrational here? Unlike you, I wont say I love the new you as I might prefer this version. The comedy is gold.

You have been all over the place on this topic. complete misdirection. do you even know where you are at this point?