• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also doesn't help that this has been going on since Tuesday (riots really kicked off Wednesday and escalated from there) and he's yet to give a proper address. Not that I'd expect him to suddenly develop empathy for the first time in his life but to go that long without literally any kind of formal address shows a total lack of real leadership

Empathy lol. Instead, he's using a 200 year old law to threaten military presence in rioting cities.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Big Wes Unseld

Kind of a local Baltimore-Washington legend..... met his family once briefly

Sadly, he is more known for ruddering the ship of the "Clippers East" for 25 years loyal to cheap inept ownership.

But, he was a solid worthy Hall of Fame center playing hiding in the shadows of Jabbar, Cowens, Malone, and Walton.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that place is troll central.

Don't know if you saw. On @bksballer89 suggestion, @tlance created an NBA Off Court thread that is stickied.

Hopefully the title is innocuous enough that it will hopefully keep the idiots out. If it doesn't, they won't be in the thread long.

One of my favorite things about this NBA board is that we can have these kinds of discussions while keeping it respectful and not devolving into the bullshit on the PF.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Big Wes Unseld

Kind of a local Baltimore-Washington legend..... met his family once briefly

Sadly, he is more known for ruddering the ship of the "Clippers East" for 25 years loyal to cheap inept ownership.

But, he was a solid worthy Hall of Fame center playing hiding in the shadows of Jabbar, Cowens, Malone, and Walton.

RIP Wes.

Dude was short for a center. He was like the Charles Barkley of centers.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are easily the biggest bitch on these boards.

You need help
Oh, the irony. You are crying about the world not getting back to normal and seem to be hopeful sports will not be back for the entire year.

2 for one special.....Ya gotta love this forum.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i don't mind him. He gets annoying when he doesn't quit an argument though but outside of that he isn't horrible. Without a doubt prefer him over Wiggy
Thanks?

and you are definitely not wrong. when clear someone will ignore any and all facts that refute his/her comment I could probably back down sooner.

so no denial on my part.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks?

and you are definitely not wrong. when clear someone will ignore any and all facts that refute his/her comment I could probably back down sooner.

so no denial on my part.

Have to give credit where it's due.

You've toned getting into these long ass arguments with folks on the main thread down to almost non-existent, kept those to other threads and even toned it down a little there.

It's appreciated.