• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Season predictions

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said 20 games, learn how to read!
giphy.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Lakers were exposed during their road win at Denver last night.

Clearly their defense is built for the regular season and they won’t keep this up. Also, that LeBron fellow is a proven loser who needs to be carried by career winners like Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love.

Does this sound about right, @lebron23james?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way he replies. Roasted.

Are you talking about the Bucks? I think you do... 12-0 (and counting), leading the league in record, 6-1 with west teams at their home, the league's most tough schedule to start the season with, all three loses tight or O/T, Giannis fouled out in two out of three of the (extremely) tight losses, the league's best differential, the league's best offense...

The Bucks do look dreadful!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the Bucks? I think you do... 12-0 (and counting), leading the league in record, 6-1 with west teams at their home, the league's most tough schedule to start the season with, all three loses tight or O/T, Giannis fouled out in two out of three, the league's best differential, the league's best offense...

Jesus Christ you need a team of psychiatrists. I wasn't referring to the Bucks, or you, or Greece, or the Eastern conference, or anything remotely to do with you. And here you are.

Tell me honestly, are you playing a character or do you actually mean this stuff?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the Bucks? I think you do... 12-0 (and counting), leading the league in record, 6-1 with west teams at their home, the league's most tough schedule to start the season with, all three loses tight or O/T, Giannis fouled out in two out of three of the (extremely) tight losses, the league's best differential, the league's best offense...

While a 12 game winning streak is impressive only 2 of those games are against teams above 0.500 (Utah who they've now split the season series with and Indy). Not sure how that is the leasues toughest schedule to start. They have had only 2 games against potential East contenders (I don't think Indy is a real contender) and lost to both Boston and Miami, though very early in the season.
They do have a great record and I don't doubt that they are a good team, but the schedule during the win streak has been soft.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While a 12 game winning streak is impressive only 2 of those games are against teams above 0.500 (Utah who they've now split the season series with and Indy). Not sure how that is the leasues toughest schedule to start. They have had only 2 games against potential East contenders (I don't think Indy is a real contender) and lost to both Boston and Miami, though very early in the season.
They do have a great record and I don't doubt that they are a good team, but the schedule during the win streak has been soft.
The Bucks have played one game against all Raptors, Celtics, Pacers and Heat in the East, Clippers, Rockets, Thunder, Wolves, Blazers and two against the Jazz in the West and are 17-3... It speaks for itself... They are 6-1 vs. the West having played only the Wolves and Utah at home.

It looks like it is possible that the Bucks won't drop more than 5-6 games against the entire West this season... A 70 wins season is very possible indeed.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks have played one game against all Raptors, Celtics, Pacers and Heat in the East, Clippers, Rockets, Thunder, Wolves, Blazers and two against the Jazz in the West and are 17-3... It speaks for itself... They are 6-1 vs. the West having played only the Wolves and Utah at home.

It looks like it is possible that the Bucks won't drop more than 5-6 games against the entire West this season... A 70 wins season is very possible indeed.

I wouldn't hold my breath...

lol 70 wins indeed...

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ you need a team of psychiatrists. I wasn't referring to the Bucks, or you, or Greece, or the Eastern conference, or anything remotely to do with you. And here you are.

Tell me honestly, are you playing a character or do you actually mean this stuff?

I would be surprised if he is 15.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh god shut the hell up

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lebron23james

The Lakers are 24-3 and have the best record in the league.

I mean, we're seven games over the 20 games by now.

Have you watched them play? They don't look very good, but it is still early so they have that. Put it this way i wouldn't put any money on that team going very far, and i would be more likely to bet on them not making it at all. Give me about 20 games and i will tell you exactly what will happen

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers were exposed during their road win at Denver last night.

Clearly their defense is built for the regular season and they won’t keep this up. Also, that LeBron fellow is a proven loser who needs to be carried by career winners like Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love.

Does this sound about right, @lebron23james?

Sounds about right...Did you watch the game tonight? @tlance

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike D'Antoni is fired after the season.

Lakers end up outside the top 3 in seeding.

Atlanta Hawks and Sacramento Kings both make the playoffs

Portland Trailblazers win the Ship.

Charlotte Hornets win less than 20 games.

@bksballer89

Nailed it.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing most were with ya on the 3rd and 5th picks. I was.

Yeah, outside of the D'Antoni firing, everything I "predicted" was pretty bold. Well the Hornets one I thought could possibly happen, but now it's the Warriors instead on pace for less than 20 games. So there's that.