• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100% as its going to be playoff games every night of the last month like every year.
Hey ... here's something. It will be the 2nd half... Giroux can put those elite skills out on the ice and act like a Captain...

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ... here's something. It will be the 2nd half... Giroux can put those elite skills out on the ice and act like a Captain...
We can only hope he can shine in the second half. We could really use his elite offense in the second half

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id rather coots be sitting on a beach recharging his batteries for a playoff run

We all want that obviously, but I don't think a flight to St. Louis and participation in a short game and a few events would've exhausted him, especially with rest before and after. This guy is a monster. He's easily the best forward (factoring in offense, defense and all abilities) on our team and I would argue best player overall. I'm just pointing out that he should be an All-Star and also a Selke Trophy winner. These things are long overdue.

And yes, when we win a Stanley Cup, this dude will be the first player we can thank.