• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
regarding the conversation above. the actions of Borowiecki and Tkachuk in Saturday's game would have landed past flyers 5-10 game suspensions (thinking Gudas and Rinaldo)

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont want Hayes in the box for 5 minutes we could however have a 4th liner in the box and not skip a beat.
Meh I want to see an ass pounding, but it needs to be done by someone who throw an actual punch and not swing a purse.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
regarding the conversation above. the actions of Borowiecki and Tkachuk in Saturday's game would have landed past flyers 5-10 game suspensions (thinking Gudas and Rinaldo)
100% on the money D. Head shot should get a suspension at the very least.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read that Myers left practice with back spasms and is out for Wednesday. UGH. At least Hagg is the replacement.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read that Myers left practice with back spasms and is out for Wednesday. UGH. At least Hagg is the replacement.
Dammit Hagg is no replacement for Myers, that's a huge step backwards. But at least its better than someone who never played in the league.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just our bad luck. Just curious how many games TK will miss with the concussion? And now we hit the road next three games.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niskinen playing great Justin Braun playing well in a reduced roll 3rd pair which at 32 is just about what he can do. If he didn't make almost 4 million and we didnt trade a 2nd and a 3rd rounder for him this might be acceptable but its not. :hellno:
I think that the Flyers miscast him to start the season as the young guys like Myers weren't ready. He was brought in to add a vet presence and kill penalties. You have to give him credit for this as the PK was atrocious last year. That alone in my mind has been invaluable. San Jose wasn't going to give him away for free but they also had cap issues so they made it happen. It's honestly a perfect situation now as he's a very good 5/6 that has been to cups and kills penalties. AMac wasn't doing this for them and hard to expect rookies to do it either.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the Flyers miscast him to start the season as the young guys like Myers weren't ready. He was brought in to add a vet presence and kill penalties. You have to give him credit for this as the PK was atrocious last year. That alone in my mind has been invaluable. San Jose wasn't going to give him away for free but they also had cap issues so they made it happen. It's honestly a perfect situation now as he's a very good 5/6 that has been to cups and kills penalties. AMac wasn't doing this for them and hard to expect rookies to do it either.
I agree with his role now is just what he is a 5/6 but i would never agree to a trade of a 2nd and 3rd round for a 5/6 actually a 6. I do disagree with Myers not being ready. He was ready all along. I also disagree about our PK. Our PK is only good because of Hayes and his partner up front then we come in with Couts and his partner up front. Those guys have been invaluable on the PK.

Bottom line is a IMO a 2nd and a 3rd round pick was way too much for Braun For that price we could've gotten a much better defenseman.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just our bad luck. Just curious how many games TK will miss with the concussion? And now we hit the road next three games.
With the size of the heart that kid has he will probably miss the minimum amount before returning.