• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol let me guess, they were fatigued and couldn't play beyond 2 periods. Fuckin team is a joke.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol let me guess, they were fatigued and couldn't play beyond 2 periods. Fuckin team is a joke.
Yep. No excuse for this. Giving up a 3 goal lead in the final period is unacceptable. Wtf is up with these guys? We lose to a shot Ottawa team the night before. This sucks!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. No excuse for this. Giving up a 3 goal lead in the final period is unacceptable. Wtf is up with these guys? We lose to a shot Ottawa team the night before. This sucks!
This team still has no clue how to play a sixty minutes. Da fuq they have Stewart in the line up is beyond my comprehension. This team got totally bitched slapped in the 3rd.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be a scratch until the Calgary game Saturday....

My head exploded last night.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metropolitan Notes: Flyers' Offense,

Hayes, who signed a seven-year, $50MM deal this offseason, has score zero goals and is minus-eight in his last 10 games. Van Riemsdyk has just one goal in his last 11 games, while Voracek also has failed to score in his last 10 games.
That's 100mil plus worth of shit lol!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metropolitan Notes: Flyers' Offense,

Hayes, who signed a seven-year, $50MM deal this offseason, has score zero goals and is minus-eight in his last 10 games. Van Riemsdyk has just one goal in his last 11 games, while Voracek also has failed to score in his last 10 games.
That's 100mil plus worth of shit lol!
If you are gonna call out Jake you have to call out Giroux as they both have 13 points and i dont think we are paying Gee that money to be 5th on the team in scoring.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man just when i thought we were turning into a good team they shit the bed twice in one weekend. One worse that the other. :doh:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the world do you sit Myers to bring in Hagg instead of sitting Braun. Possibly the worst coaching move of the season in the NHL.

Mind boggling!! :tsk:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the hell will this team learn that G should be on the left half wall on the PP permanently? Don't give me this shit about "we don't want to be predictable". The Flyers had one of the better PP's in the league for like 6 years in a row with G on the half wall, Ghost/Timonen at the point, Simmonds at the net front, Voracek on the right half wall, then Hartnell/Schenn/Couturier in the slot. It was predictable, but who gives a shit. They scored goals. Other teams copied the damn layout and made it one of the most common PPs in the league. It works because Giroux is a beast on the left half wall. Enough with this garbage of moving him around and putting him on the right. You're wasting your best opportunities to score goals night in and night out for the majority of your best players. STOP IT. If it needs a R shot at the net front (like Simmonds), then put Konecny at the net front and put JvR on the 2nd unit.

You know what's worse than having a predictable PP? Having one that is hot garbage night in and night out.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16g on 77 opportunities. G, Voracek, and Ghost have 4 of them. That's a joke.

(and also a straight up miracle that the 2nd unit has been able to produce. they've done well with that one at least)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the world do you sit Myers to bring in Hagg instead of sitting Braun. Possibly the worst coaching move of the season in the NHL.

Mind boggling!! :tsk:

I defend Braun, but you're spot on with this one. Sitting Myers for Hagg was stupid.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team still has no clue how to play a sixty minutes. Da fuq they have Stewart in the line up is beyond my comprehension. This team got totally bitched slapped in the 3rd.

It's amazing that a guy that played in England last year can't keep up in the NHL. Who would have thought?

Everyone. Everyone would have thought that, except Fletcher apparently. I like most of what he's done, but the Stewart stuff is just nonsense.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the hell will this team learn that G should be on the left half wall on the PP permanently? Don't give me this shit about "we don't want to be predictable". The Flyers had one of the better PP's in the league for like 6 years in a row with G on the half wall, Ghost/Timonen at the point, Simmonds at the net front, Voracek on the right half wall, then Hartnell/Schenn/Couturier in the slot. It was predictable, but who gives a shit. They scored goals. Other teams copied the damn layout and made it one of the most common PPs in the league. It works because Giroux is a beast on the left half wall. Enough with this garbage of moving him around and putting him on the right. You're wasting your best opportunities to score goals night in and night out for the majority of your best players. STOP IT. If it needs a R shot at the net front (like Simmonds), then put Konecny at the net front and put JvR on the 2nd unit.

You know what's worse than having a predictable PP? Having one that is hot garbage night in and night out.
I would like you to look at our 1st unit PP in the years prior to JVR and then look at it since he joined the top unit. We were way better before he joined PP1. Either demote him or maybe move him to the high slot. That one move he has doesn't work, all the goalies know how to defend it.

Agree 100% Gee to the left wall is a must!!!