• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Purdue Game Week Thread

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have practically the worst offense in the country (read that in the article). I think SF can fix that given what his offense has proven it can do. that's the biggest problem when you look at the first 3 games, the complete ineptitude of the o-line. we have playmakers, the defense is good enough right now, stupid penalties caused the loss against CU and Troy. could it have played better against Mich, sure, but mistakes are going to happen and Mich was a very good football team. TOP was 24/36 towards Mich, that might happen with SFs offense but that's because TDs are scored quick, not because its a bunch of 3 and outs.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This weekend weirdness happens. All things click and we minimize penalties and win the turnover battle by 2.

You heard it here first. Everyone is even more confused after Nebraska wins by double digits this week.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy if I just see progress. Filling gaps correctly on defense, minimize penalties and turnovers and I'd be a happy camper even with a loss. Its ok to be beat by better athletes but is rather annoying to continually beat yourself. Can't say I like Finebaum but I do like his brutally honest approach. Hard to argue his take so far on Nebraska.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to review film and anyone that sat out a single play needs to be on the bench with a back up starting. This is about culture and there is still a "been there done that" mentality when they get punched in the face.
They came out hard against Colorado and you can see the drop off every game since. SF needs to kill it now. If you want to play you give it all. If not someone who will, will play even if you are better.

cavecookie

Pickin' and Grinnin'!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Busy week, won’t be able to watch the game tomorrow but I’ll be able to watch the replay of our first win of the new era

Special guest to join Osborne suite
COOL! Just saw a video yesterday...Bill Murray at the Greand Ol Opry, with The Steeldrivers, and John Prine! Two of my favorite music makers. Didn't know Bill was into Bluegrass. I have always liked Bill, but, lately, I'm likin' him even more. We sure can use some good mojo tomorrow!