• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think necessarily it's about playing with Lebron.

Guys like Kawhi and Butler are all-stars who would be undeniable #1 options on pretty much any team in the league... except for the Lakers. And maybe Golden State too.

They want the spotlight. The paycheck.

Jimmy knows he'll get overshadowed on the Lakers. In NY he'd be the man! Same on the Clippers.
Great point.....totally agree.

But, there is no maybe about the Warriors.

He'd be the 4th option at best.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused as to why the Butler's and Kawhi's of the world are dead set against playing with LeBron.

I guess Butler's makes a tiny bit of sense of he wants to play with Kyrie and doesn't care what team they join as long as they play buddy ball.

...and maybe Kawhi thinks he's just as good as LeBron, he isn't....

But, I don't get why guys are finding the Lakers LESS attractive with a healthy LeBron.

He's still the best player. So, what is it?

Is he a douchbag?

Are they jealous?
No need to question it, the less all stars wanting to go to the Lakers the better.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mecca I think the Butler interest Danny had was a few years back. Guessing he did not think he would have the luxury he now has with Jaylen and Jayson and their friendly deals. The ship sailed when they could not work things out with the bulls. Plus now why would you want to upset team chemistry with an unknown addition. I also am guessing the upcoming lottery picks could factor any of Danny’s next steps

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mecca I think the Butler interest Danny had was a few years back. Guessing he did not think he would have the luxury he now has with Jaylen and Jayson and their friendly deals. The ship sailed when they could not work things out with the bulls. Plus now why would you want to upset team chemistry with an unknown addition. I also am guessing the upcoming lottery picks could factor any of Danny’s next steps
Yep.

No need to upset the apple cart.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think necessarily it's about playing with Lebron.

Guys like Kawhi and Butler are all-stars who would be undeniable #1 options on pretty much any team in the league... except for the Lakers. And maybe Golden State too.

They want the spotlight. The paycheck.

Jimmy knows he'll get overshadowed on the Lakers. In NY he'd be the man! Same on the Clippers.

...as long as they realize that paycheck could very well come at the expense of rings (or even a reasonable chance at rings). I've always liked Butler's game, but also can't see him as the guy that leads a team. Even Kawhi is tough to see that way, given his quiet nature.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...as long as they realize that paycheck could very well come at the expense of rings (or even a reasonable chance at rings). I've always liked Butler's game, but also can't see him as the guy that leads a team. Even Kawhi is tough to see that way, given his quiet nature.

Even if both Butler and Kawhi joined forces on a team like the Nets or Clippers they still wouldn't be contenders.

This trade request by Jimmy has nothing to do with trying to get a ring and everything to do with getting as much money as possible

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao....

Durant planning to move to Lakers.

*after his sources get questioned*

No, wait.....I meant Durant probably considering maybe moving to the Lakers....AT BEST.

Lmfao...just because you retweet legitimate writers, doesn't mean you are plugged in.

This is the same Dude who said Kobe wanted to play in the Big 3.

Wait was this Chris Broussard's borther? SAUCES

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao....

Durant planning to move to Lakers.

*after his sources get questioned*

No, wait.....I meant Durant probably considering maybe moving to the Lakers....AT BEST.

Lmfao...just because you retweet legitimate writers, doesn't mean you are plugged in.

This is the same Dude who said Kobe wanted to play in the Big 3.

To be fair, there are some fairly legitimate sources out here saying that Lebron is actively recruiting KD.

I have no doubt that Lebron likely has a list of guys that he is or will be recruiting.

Dude didn't come to the Lakers to just play out the last few years of his career with a bunch of kids. I'm sure he expects that between his on court abilities and Magic's "salesmanship" they will get another top FA to join him.

I doubt it will be KD, but I'm sure he's at the top of Lebron's wishlist anyway.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, there are some fairly legitimate sources out here saying that Lebron is actively recruiting KD.

I have no doubt that Lebron likely has a list of guys that he is or will be recruiting.

Dude didn't come to the Lakers to just play out the last few years of his career with a bunch of kids. I'm sure he expects that between his on court abilities and Magic's "salesmanship" they will get another top FA to join him.

I doubt it will be KD, but I'm sure he's at the top of Lebron's wishlist anyway.
Oh, I'm sure he is.

It was reported that he tried it with KD this year and KD passed.

LeBron James free agency rumors: Kevin Durant turned down LBJ's offer to join Lakers together

Maybe that changes if the Warriors don't keep Klay.

I'm just laughing that DJ posted that link without posting the 2nd part which clearly shows this guy backpedaling like a mofo.

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron should be actively looking for hair replacement options. The Lakers will be on the tube a lot this year (which is just awful) & I don't want to see the game by game balding all season long.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait was this Chris Broussard's borther? SAUCES
LMFAO.....

Downgrading his proclamation to...

"Highly considering it at best " was my favorite part ..lol