• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 Class Must Step Up to Fill Void of Previous Mistakes

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way to make up for a first round QB bust and a total whiff on the 2017 draft class?

ABSOLUTELY NAIL THE 2018 CLASS.

The 2018 class had a great rookie season, but if the #Broncos are to return to playoff contention in 2019... they will have to take another step forward.

https://mavensports.io/broncos/news/...Eix1T3eJFmSnA/

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my observations - Chubb and Yiadom will lead this class in professional growth. Sam Jones is on the other end of the spectrum. He needs to really step up.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my observations - Chubb and Yiadom will lead this class in professional growth. Sam Jones is on the other end of the spectrum. He needs to really step up.

I would say Chubb Yiadom, and Lindsay will lead with support form Freeman, Hamilton, and Sutton. I agree Sam Jones needs to pick up his play or pack up his bags. He should get plenty of play the next 2 games to show what he can or can't do.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's on the two year development two year starting track from what I can tell. Like McGovern, like Paradis. He looked okay in last game.

He was worth including. David Williams and Bierria were not lol

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams wasn’t even good in college. Weird pick to me like Siemian was in rd 7. Yeah yeah yeah late round flyers but neither did anything in college to get drafted and I don’t see the “tools” worth taking a flyer on.

Bierria has done nothing for me. Played on special teams last year but felt like just another body out there. Looks like he can’t tackle when displayed in preseason.

Sam Jones is worth hanging into for another year even if inactive on gameday.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think when you look at a team to evaluate their player acquisition success - you have to factor in how good they are at finding UDFA and developing middle round talent into starters. How many teams have two current all pros who were signed and developed as UDFAs? Certainly, if you have a successful UDFA program - and can develop talent for middle/late picks or street FAs from around the league - success in those areas impact the success of your draft picks - because only so many can make the roster. Case in point David Williams who was drafted and released while PL got the spotlight snaps in the season.