• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also an example of what Durant's bitch ass meant about a toxic environment.

I don't blame LeBron for wanting the Lakers to improve that roster.

He is in his late prime.

But, he brings the circus with him wherever he goes.
always drama with LeBron

you are just never comfortable- there is always something going on- always some way LeBron tries to assert himself as the guy in charge. No one is ever comfortable- and that can be a good thing at times- but it can also be a bad thing.

LeBron has never played with so many young guys as he is in LA- its an adjustment for him

i think LeBron thought things were gonna be a lot better in LA and they would be able to pull off some moves to get him some big time talent and right now its just not looking good.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fucking DEAD...lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always drama with LeBron

you are just never comfortable- there is always something going on- always some way LeBron tries to assert himself as the guy in charge. No one is ever comfortable- and that can be a good thing at times- but it can also be a bad thing.

LeBron has never played with so many young guys as he is in LA- its an adjustment for him

i think LeBron thought things were gonna be a lot better in LA and they would be able to pull off some moves to get him some big time talent and right now its just not looking good.
LeBron definitely has some cons.

But, his pros outnumber them
5 to 1.

So, you deal...

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we lost by 42 points last night and you wouldn't expect me to be this happy but I am. The 8 seed just traded their best player and are clearly now hoping not yo make the playoffs.....we didn't add AD but we did improve our outside shooting getting Bullock and he actually plays defense.
IMO the only thing that Clips trade did was help SAC. AND then Sac traded for Barnes??? Wow.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron definitely has some cons.

But, his pros outnumber them
5 to 1.

So, you deal...
absolutely

when he leaves though he is gonna leave some smoldering wreckage in his wake and be sure tht he squeezed everything out of you that he possibly could

its overwhelmingly positive- but you are gonna get bit in the ass

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks tried getting jrue holiday as well
Really?

For who?

They basically traded trash ass Stanley Johnson and 4 second rounder for Nico.

Where they offering Bledsoe?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

For who?

They basically traded trash ass Stanley Johnson and 4 second rounder for Nico.

Where they offering Bledsoe?
2 of those 2nd rounders re the Wizards 2nd rounderse too

the Wiz have no 2nd rounders until 2023..lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Aldridge just wrote a great article on The Athletic about the Wiz and Beal and how they should approach their future. Great read.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely

when he leaves though he is gonna leave some smoldering wreckage in his wake and be sure tht he squeezed everything out of you that he possibly could

its overwhelmingly positive- but you are gonna get bit in the ass

Looks like the Cavs this season have been handling it well. I mean 2 1st's and 6 2nd's. Gilbert willing to take extra money for the next year in a half DEFINITELY helps. I'm not sure exactly what their plan is on who they want to trade but they are getting assets and keeping their best young core players.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why you do your due diligence before picking a guy #2 overall in a loaded draft.
They knew what they were getting, off the court.

They just thought Lonzo was going to be good enough to make enduring this crap worth it.

He's not.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Cavs this season have been handling it well. I mean 2 1st's and 6 2nd's. Gilbert willing to take extra money for the next year in a half DEFINITELY helps. I'm not sure exactly what their plan is on who they want to trade but they are getting assets and keeping their best young core players.
Cavs are having a nice start to the rebuild.

they have Sexton, Nance and Osman- whom they seem to like.

They have Kevin Love - a great teammate to take pressure off the kids- and if they get an overwhelming deal for him that they cant turn down they can move him.

they have Henson, Clarkson, Knight, TT, Delly all on expiring contracts next year.

They are doing things the right way- its gonna take 2-3 years to sort everything out, get some high level talent, accumulate picks, clear all the salary- but by the time year 4 rolls around they are gonna have a ton of assets, a ton of cap space and some very talented young players.

its gonna suck for this year and probably next year, and year 3 will still probably be a lot of losing while the young guys develop---- but id rather them go this way then go balls out for the 7 or 8 seed and just be perpetually mediocre.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unreal that a roster with LeBron on it has to hang it's playoff hopes on the Clippers trying to tank.

Not in my most optimistic Lakers hating fantasies did I expect your team to be where they are 50 games in.

Every Team has injuries.

But, next man up hasn't been a strong suit for your collection of Teen Titans.
LOL @ collection of teen titans

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LeBron was in Cleveland and the Cavs were still in contention Love would hve been playing weeks ago. lol

they are really really milking this injury to keep him out as long as possible