• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be on drugs.

I have repeatedly said that I think Kyrie is overrated because he is a ball stopper and he doesn't defend. He has improved somewhat on both points in Boston, which is a big plus in his column.

I have also said that Kyrie is a top 2 scorer in the entire league, that he is highly valuable for that reason. Yet, at the same time his overall impact isn't as great as you think because of the first 2 claims.

The bottom line is that if we were to both rank the top 20 players in the NBA, I would place Kyrie about 2-3 spots lower than you. IMO Kyrie is a very good player and a highly valuable one. Just not a superstar level player because he isn't James Harden level dominant and he isn't a 2 way player.

This is the same damn semantical BS you always pull. Just likely the garbage with @Wamu. You take a small piece of a comment you don't like, exaggerate it, and beat the living hell out of it for years like your word is gospel and the other person doesn't know jack.

Well guess what? You are a trash poster. Nobody respects you because of these antics. And I have forgotten more about basketball than you will ever know.

:pop2:

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks “part ways” with mike budenholzer now the bucks are probably going to win the east.

Being from Atlanta is hell for sports fans.
tenor.gif

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will end just fine if he has the common sense to stop trying to pick fights with me.

Talking about the Boston-Miami bet I have.

He's going to keep beating his head against the wall till he gets banned again.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami with some really good wins and some really bad losses. Guess that's why they're .500

Good wins over Portland, San Antonio, Utah, Clippers (best win of the year by far), Houston, Milwaukee, and now Boston but they're somehow 1-5 vs the Magic and Hawks :L

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Sacramento Kings get Enes Kanter, they make the playoffs-Charles Barkley

Thoughts @Bolts

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles just said if the Kings get Kanter.....they make the playoffs....Bolts

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be on drugs.

I have repeatedly said that I think Kyrie is overrated because he is a ball stopper and he doesn't defend. He has improved somewhat on both points in Boston, which is a big plus in his column.

I have also said that Kyrie is a top 2 scorer in the entire league, that he is highly valuable for that reason. Yet, at the same time his overall impact isn't as great as you think because of the first 2 claims.

The bottom line is that if we were to both rank the top 20 players in the NBA, I would place Kyrie about 2-3 spots lower than you. IMO Kyrie is a very good player and a highly valuable one. Just not a superstar level player because he isn't James Harden level dominant and he isn't a 2 way player.

This is the same damn semantical BS you always pull. Just likely the garbage with @Wamu. You take a small piece of a comment you don't like, exaggerate it, and beat the living hell out of it for years like your word is gospel and the other person doesn't know jack.

Well guess what? You are a trash poster. Nobody respects you because of these antics. And I have forgotten more about basketball than you will ever know.
dont be butt hurt that i torched you

its exactly what you said--- i mean its all here- you say Kyrie is the #2 scorer in the league, yet he is

some quotes from you:

1. The fact that you are comparing Kyrie to John Wall is proof he is not the elite player you claim he is. Nice try.

2. Kyrie is good, but there is a rather large gap between him and the actual superstars.

3. I have never once said Kyrie is a scrub. I have said his impact on winning games is horribly overrated.

just 3 that i could find in about 2-3 minutes.

its just more proof of your stupidity- and PRECISELY what i posted---- i mean Russell says it right there--- the most important thing in this league is the ability to score--GET BUCKETS- it dwarfs everything else--- and for you to grade kyrie like you do even though you can even say he is the #2 scorer in the league is just pure concrete black and white proof of your stupidity and how much you undervalue that ability.

just like the article contemplates. Spot on 100%.

As the article says- Kuzma is a bad rebounder, a really bad defender, and not a good passer- but hes very valuable player because his main skill is the #1 skill when you grade an NBA player

to even say that Kyrie is the #2 scorer in the eleague, but "not elite", and a "large gap" is 100% black and white concrete proof of just how wrong you are and just how antiquated your views are

as i have said

not 1989.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the Heat to trade Ellington to the Thunder so freaking bad.

They will be a problem if that happens

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kettle cooked potato chips rock.....they are crunchier than regular ones.