• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss

I am going to give you an English lesson.

"Seriously" is an adverb that can be used in a number of different ways.

In the case of my post that you flew off the handle about, the usage was to indicate a sense of surprise. In that meaning, one could substitute words like "actually", "really", or "honestly".

Here are a couple other examples of sentences using "seriously" in that same context:

Cleveland is seriously the worst team in the NBA.

LeBron James seriously ditched Cleveland for LA last summer.

I seriously think that you are an obnoxious troll.

See?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing about Wiggy is he can be a solid poster if he wasn't so focus on trolling. Same kinda goes for Cane. If he wasn't focused on picking fights with lakers fans, warriors fans, and posters who he assumes like the Warriors then he would be solid as well.
yah trolling is saying the obvious that the Heat traded a ton of their draft picks and spent a ton of their cap space on mediocre talent that maxes out as a 6th seed. oh the heresy of stating something fucking obvious.

oh God its just trolling to say that Waiters, Tyler Johnson, Olnyk and Whiteside and JJohnson are severely overpaid, and the Heat have very little to no high end talent...whats next? the sky isnt blue?

if everything goes right for the Heat they still arent better than at LEAST 5 teams in the East. AT LEAST.

sorry the truth makes you angry.

Id ten times rather have the Hornets roster- at least they have a high end talent in Kemba- or the Pistons- at least thy have Blake.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah trolling is saying the obvious that the Heat traded a ton of their draft picks and spent a ton of their cap space on mediocre talent that maxes out as a 6th seed. oh the heresy of stating something fucking obvious.

Trolling is making a ridiculous comment about Richardson because you saw LBJ dropped 51 and assumed he was the primary defender

Trolling is constantly bringing up the Heat or Lakers even when they're not relevant to the conversation at that moment

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so focused....not focus.

11uggo.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling is making a ridiculous comment about Richardson because you saw LBJ dropped 51 and assumed he was the primary defender

Trolling is constantly bringing up the Heat or Lakers even when they're not relevant to the conversation at that moment
Richardson does have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go

the Twolves could have had him or Saric and they fucking chose Saric over him. MAybe that should open your eyes a little bnit

there are DOZENS of players that have the talent of a Richardson that have proved more in the NBA.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richardson does have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go

the Twolves could have had him or Saric and they fucking chose Saric over him. MAybe that should open your eyes a little bnit

there are DOZENS of players that have the talent of a Richardson that have proved more in the NBA.

Richardson has done more than anyone thought he would through 3 years. Dude was a 2nd round pick who you kept shitting on during his rookie year. He has turned out to be one of the best players of his draft class

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go again. Namecalling and taking quotes completely out of context.

It is very obvious what the meaning of my post was. Yet, you choose to focus on two words and twist it to whatever fits your agenda. But keep going if you want to clown yourself even more.
only you could say a direct quote is taking out of context

i sure as hel ldidnt use the words "seriously targeting"

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richardson has done more than anyone thought he would through 3 years. Dude was a 2nd round pick who you kept shitting on during his rookie year. He has turned out to be one of the best players of his draft class
yah he absolutely has done more than the average 2nd round pick - no doubt about it- has without a doubt exceeded expectations but that hardly makes him a star or anything close to a star

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as for Richardson, he wasn't the primary defender on LBJ you stupid fuck
if he wasnt the primary defender on James thats an even worse indictment

this "lockdown" defender isnt even given the assignment. lol. Watches his team get its shit pushed in while what? hes guarding a 21 year old Ingram that barely has hair on his balls while LeBron guts your team? Just another indictment that hes not ready.

Its cool Justice- you cover LeBron--- i got the 21 year old kid.....somewhere Kobe is rolling around in his grave. Ill hide on the 21 year old kid---- I want NOTHIN to do with LBJ....gotta keep my rep intact so my fans will have some deniability.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah he absolutely has done more than the average 2nd round pick - no doubt about it- has without a doubt exceeded expectations but that hardly makes him a star or anything close to a star

Never said he was a star. Solid all around player who is getting better and one of the few on the roster with a friendly contract

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he wasnt the primary defender on James thats an even worse indictment

this "lockdown" defender isnt even given the assignment. lol. Watches his team get its shit pushed in while what? hes guarding a 21 year old Ingram that barely has hair on his balls while LeBron guts your team? Just another indictment that hes not ready.

Its cool Justice- you cover LeBron--- i got the 21 year old kid.....somewhere Kobe is rolling around in his grave.

Well for 1, Lebron is much bigger than him. Understandable why they would someone who is stronger than J-Rich on Bron. Secondly, you don't want your best scoring option defending the best offensive player on the opposing team for 48 minutes. It is the reason why throughout LBJ career, he would rarely guard the top player until the 2nd half or 4th quarter. I'm guessing if the game was close in the 2nd half then we would have seen J-Rich guard Bron but it was never close.

I'm sure Spo has his reasons why he went with Justice over Richardson and my guess is it would be a size/strength reason.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MMA Fan is rolling over in his sports message board grave.
if the Magic had building blocks like Isaac, and Bamba (and to a lesser extent Gordon- who is good- but I think Isaac and Bamba will/can be all star level players) id have backed the Magic then

MMA tried to extoll the virtues of Big Baby as a franchise cornerstone. lol.

Isaac and Bamba have the talent and athleticism and work ethic to be top 30 players someday.