• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, @WiggyRuss you recently said it's not good that James is leading the Lakers in rpg (that won't last much longer with Chandler on board) but why so quiet regarding the Celtics....?????

Tatum leads them with 6.9rpg.
thats not good with the Celtics either.

Though Tatum is what? 22?

My point with LeBron is, that he will be 34 in less than a month and he is being asked to do it all and has his worst supporting cast in hte last decade. This is the first time in YEARS he doesnt have another top 50 player on the court with him.

a 23 year old LEBron doing everything? shit even a 29 year old LeBron doing everything? cool

a 34 year old LEBron expected to do everything, lead the team in assists, ppg, minutes, rebounds- that is a formula for trouble down the line.

As i said- LeBron is, of course, the oldest he has been, has tons of minutes on his odometer, definitely has the hardest regular season schedule of his career- BY FAR- and he has no All Star teammate to rely on.

But to answer your question DJ- yes- I am sure the Celtics dont like Tatum being the leader in everything, but a 22 year old is more able to handle that burden than a 34 year old.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
R.I.P Myles Turner.
he get hurt?

I am still giddy over the Browns win- winning a game no one expected them too - and their young studs looking great.

They still need another draft and free agency period and a year for the young guys to grow- but for the first time since they have been back they have the core to do it.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My point with LeBron is, that he will be 34 in less than a month and he is being asked to do it all and has his worst supporting cast in hte last decade. This is the first time in YEARS he doesnt have another top 50 player on the court with him.

a 23 year old LEBron doing everything? shit even a 29 year old LeBron doing everything? cool

a 34 year old LEBron expected to do everything, lead the team in assists, ppg, minutes, rebounds- that is a formula for trouble down the line.

As i said- LeBron is, of course, the oldest he has been, has tons of minutes on his odometer, definitely has the hardest regular season schedule of his career- BY FAR- and he has no All Star teammate to rely on.

But to answer your question DJ- yes- I am sure the Celtics dont like Tatum being the leader in everything, but a 22 year old is more able to handle that burden than a 34 year old.
It's really going to be pointless.....Chandler will lead us in rpg and McGee averages less than a rebound fewer than James.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he get hurt?

I am still giddy over the Browns win- winning a game no one expected them too - and their young studs looking great.

They still need another draft and free agency period and a year for the young guys to grow- but for the first time since they have been back they have the core to do it.
No.

He just got dunked on, ferociously.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

plus you dipshit Tatum doesnt lead the Celtics i n points OR assists.

He leads them in rpg. Never a good thing when a SG/SF leads your team in rpg. Usually. it's a big man.

And before you bring it up, James isn't your typical SF.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really going to be pointless.....Chandler will lead us in rpg and McGee averages less than a rebound fewer than James.
Dude, in the last 3 years Tyson averaged 8 or less boards a game in 25 minutes.

Lebron could very well still finish first if Tyson is splitting minutes with McGee and sitting during small ball lineups.

This is not 2012 Tyson Chandler.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He leads them in rpg. Never a good thing when a SG/SF leads your team in rpg. Usually. it's a big man.

And before you bring it up, James isn't your typical SF.
For all intents and purposes, Tatum is the starting 4.

:L

Horford, Tatum, Hayward, Brown, Kyrie.

Plus, he's like 6'10 or above.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all intents and purposes, Tatum is the starting 4.

:L

Horford, Tatum, Hayward, Brown, Kyrie.

Plus, he's like 6'10 or above.

And not like Horford ever been known as a rebounder. He avg 10+ rpg once in his career

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not ideal for Lebron.

But, if anyone can at his age, it's him.

If he were going balls to the wall on both ends of the court, I'd be worried.

He's not.

So, it's all good.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And not like Horford ever been known as a rebounder. He avg 10+ rpg once in his career
Yup.

I guess we can't expect everyone to know statistics on every player in the League.

But, if you don't actually know, maybe don't make statements that are comically wrong?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty obvious it's coming.

So, who will pick him up next?

I swear I hope it's the Warriors.

They can make a champion out of anyone.....lol

On the other hand, the Carmelo Curse might be the only thing that can take them down.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lopez with 6 made 3's in consecutive games..

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitchell Robinson with 7 blocks and counting.

The Knicks are dreadful.

But, he was a wise pick in the 2nd round.