• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you use your eyes and see Curry playing 35+ minutes in nearly every game that he was needed? Did you see Curry play well in games 2, 4, and 6? Must have had the old "not 100% in odd game" syndrome.

I don't doubt he was hobbled some. Just as Kyrie probably was from a major knee injury that caused him to miss the first couple months of the season and some other games throughout the year. Just as Love was after he suffered a concussion during the Finals. Just as Lebron, who plays a ton of minutes, probably was not at 100%.

Curry hits that shot over Love and GS ends up winning I doubt there is much talk about him not being 100%.

You keep saying that.

Except he didn't play that well in games 2, 4 and 6.

Game 2:

18 points, 9 rebounds and 4 assists

Game 4:

38 points, 5 rebounds and 6 assists- ok, that was really good

Game 6:

30 points, 2 rebounds and 1 assist

In those 3 games you keep using as proof he was healthy, the 2 time reigning NBA MVP averaged 28.7 points, 5.3 rebounds and 3.7 assists.

Still under his season averages in points and way under in assists.

He is the greatest shooter of all time. He had a couple great shooting games where he scored well. That is not a picture of health for a player of Curry's caliber though. Sorry, just isn't.

You equating Kyrie's injury he sustained an entire year prior and Love's concussion is a joke. They might have been 95%. Curry wasn't 75% and the stats show it.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lottery balls or Silver's balls could bounce our way.

I hope the Lakers do get a top 3 and watch the heads explode and conspiracy theories go crazy

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,406.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying that.

Except he didn't play that well in games 2, 4 and 6.

Game 2:

18 points, 9 rebounds and 4 assists

Game 4:

38 points, 5 rebounds and 6 assists- ok, that was really good

Game 6:

30 points, 2 rebounds and 1 assist

In those 3 games you keep using as proof he was healthy, the 2 time reigning NBA MVP averaged 28.7 points, 5.3 rebounds and 3.7 assists.

Still under his season averages in points and way under in assists.

He is the greatest shooter of all time. He had a couple great shooting games where he scored well. That is not a picture of health for a player of Curry's caliber though. Sorry, just isn't.

You equating Kyrie's injury he sustained an entire year prior and Love's concussion is a joke. They might have been 95%. Curry wasn't 75% and the stats show it.

Keep bashing your head against the wall/arguing with DT.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you use your eyes and see Curry playing 35+ minutes in nearly every game that he was needed? Did you see Curry play well in games 2, 4, and 6? Must have had the old "not 100% in odd game" syndrome.

I don't doubt he was hobbled some. Just as Kyrie probably was from a major knee injury that caused him to miss the first couple months of the season and some other games throughout the year. Just as Love was after he suffered a concussion during the Finals. Just as Lebron, who plays a ton of minutes, probably was not at 100%.

Curry hits that shot over Love and GS ends up winning I doubt there is much talk about him not being 100%.
not only that, but as i said, NO ONE is 100% come the NBA Finals- especially a guy with Curry's workload

if you remember correctly, the Warriors, instead of resting, pushed it to try and get the best record ever as well as, if you go up against Russel Westbrook in a 7 game series where you had to expend an incredible amount of energy to come back from down 3-1, and THEN you are going up against Kyrie Irving, you certainly have a tough road to hoe.

but nah, you are probably right

the good ole, "Not 100% in the Odd Game Syndrome" LOL

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only that, but as i said, NO ONE is 100% come the NBA Finals- especially a guy with Curry's workload

if you remember correctly, the Warriors, instead of resting, pushed it to try and get the best record ever as well as, if you go up against Russel Westbrook in a 7 game series where you had to expend an incredible amount of energy to come back from down 3-1, and THEN you are going up against Kyrie Irving, you certainly have a tough road to hoe.

but nah, you are probably right

the good ole, "Not 100% in the Odd Game Syndrome" LOL

lol is tlance still making excuses for Curry...Classic lol

I agree nobody is 100%, if you play you played...Pretty weak sauce excuse tbh

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol is tlance still making excuses for Curry...Classic lol

I agree nobody is 100%, if you play you played...Pretty weak sauce excuse tbh
whenever he opens his stupid yapper- i just post this:

Hurt: April 24th- diagnosed with a 2-3 week injury

Returned: May 9th

Played: 9 games in a row, 37 minutes a night BEFORE the Finals even started

Finals Started: June 2nd

Everything else is just whining and complaining and yapping. lol

but give the guy a break, he is a Wizards fan- he has to be miserable.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts on Curry is he is the greatest shooter in the game. However he is still not capable of being THE guy. He is the greatest 2nd option in the history of the NBA. I put Kyrie and CP3, basically all PG's end up as a 2nd option. Curry just looks better than Kyrie, Lillard and CP3 because of how great his team is, and well i do think he is better than those listed, he is still not the guy imo

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness, could you imagine if we landed Zion or the #1 pick and traded it?

LOL.

Man....if Zion became a beast and lebron didn't deliver that would get kicked around for years. I think you would have to take Zion no? I get that he is probably a bad match with Lebron though.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whenever he opens his stupid yapper- i just post this:

Hurt: April 24th- diagnosed with a 2-3 week injury

Returned: May 9th

Played: 9 games in a row, 37 minutes a night BEFORE the Finals even started

Finals Started: June 2nd

Everything else is just whining and complaining and yapping. lol

but give the guy a break, he is a Wizards fan- he has to be miserable.

What i don't get is his numbers weren't much better in the easier finals he had when the cavs had real injuries. Maybe he is just never 100%? Not sure how tlnace came up with %...Was he 98% or 97% or 77%...When he is losing he seems to be much less, but when winning much healthier Odd

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they will have AT LEAST a 1% chance, maybe 2%, so good luck with that!!! Maybe even 4.5% if they suck EXTRA big balls. LOL

I think if they can tank succesfully enough they can get to 5 to 7 percent

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,406.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man....if Zion became a beast and lebron didn't deliver that would get kicked around for years. I think you would have to take Zion no? I get that he is probably a bad match with Lebron though.

IDK, it would give us some serious options though.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What i don't get is his numbers weren't much better in the easier finals he had when the cavs had real injuries. Maybe he is just never 100%? Not sure how tlnace came up with %...Was he 98% or 97% or 77%...When he is losing he seems to be much less, but when winning much healthier Odd

definitely 83.2 percent. That's my final answer