• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that shit is getting rescinded.

I see D'Lo getting crushed, but honestly, I see his thinking. I don't get why Levert is drifting up towards halfcourt. He threw the pass to where Levert should be (should have stayed) and Levert drifts up as the ball is passed. They're just pinging the ball around to milk clock and avoid getting fouled. Levert was already open on the wing if he just stayed put.

I agree to a point.

But Russell through a careless no look pass for no reason. LeVert left an open space to move to a more open one. It was not the best decision, but if Russell looks where he is passing, he completes the pass.

If they split the blame, it is at least 80% on Dlo.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to a point.

But Russell through a careless no look pass for no reason. LeVert left an open space to move to a more open one. It was not the best decision, but if Russell looks where he is passing, he completes the pass.

If they split the blame, it is at least 80% on Dlo.

Russell threw a careless pass.

He didn't through a careless pass.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to bet Paul George is real happy he chose OKC over LA right now

:dhd:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go out on a limb and predict that Houston will not get the #1 seed this year.

I know they have not had both their stars since game 2, but ouch. 1-4 is a brutal start for them.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I have been saying this since last season, but the Celtics are not what everyone wants them to be. They are a very good basketball team, but they lack that superstar presence almost always needed to win a title in the NBA.

Don't be surprised if Toronto or even what looks like a much improved Milwaukee team takes them out this year.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed

Getting pretty sick of all this.

They have grossly underachieved 2 of the last 3 seasons and are off to a terrible start.

Time to blow it up. Don't wait either. Moving early could help secure a high lotto pick next year.

I would be calling Houston today offering Beal for those 4 first rounders and a couple contracts. Wall would defintely command a lofty return too. And while I like Porter, he is making too much money and isn't good enough to build around.

Dwight can stay for a year. I am sure he can help us tank.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the description, sounds pretty undeserved.

Agree. It was Boogie, so it was probably more because of his reputation than what he actually did or said.

Still funny as hell and could only happen to him. The funniest part, imo, is that he was in street clothes and still got t'd up and kicked out. Only Boogie.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, a little regret just MIGHT be setting in at this point... not that he'll say anything...

Ehh i doubt it. Lakers roster is obviously not the same if he goes there with Lebron. A lot of those other guys they got this summer are playing elsewhere.

Also it's only been 4 games and 2 of them were played without one of the best players in the league

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh i doubt it. Lakers roster is obviously not the same if he goes there with Lebron. A lot of those other guys they got this summer are playing elsewhere.

Also it's only been 4 games and 2 of them were played without one of the best players in the league

Yes and no. The only roster difference might be who, if anyone, was brought in on 1 year deals. But as far as the core of the roster, they'd all still be there.

Agree about the 4 games. If they get to December or January and are still struggling, he might start wondering about his decision (especially if the Lakers are playing well). But after 4 games?...nah.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no. The only roster difference might be who, if anyone, was brought in on 1 year deals. But as far as the core of the roster, they'd all still be there.

Agree about the 4 games. If they get to December or January and are still struggling, he might start wondering about his decision (especially if the Lakers are playing well). But after 4 games?...nah.

Yea i was referring to the Lance, Javele, Rondo, and etc. Not the young guys

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I have been saying this since last season, but the Celtics are not what everyone wants them to be. They are a very good basketball team, but they lack that superstar presence almost always needed to win a title in the NBA.

Don't be surprised if Toronto or even what looks like a much improved Milwaukee team takes them out this year.

It's early but yeah pretty plausible. The East is more wide open than initially assumed, finally some uncertainty about the Finals.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed

Getting pretty sick of all this.

They have grossly underachieved 2 of the last 3 seasons and are off to a terrible start.

Time to blow it up. Don't wait either. Moving early could help secure a high lotto pick next year.

I would be calling Houston today offering Beal for those 4 first rounders and a couple contracts. Wall would defintely command a lofty return too. And while I like Porter, he is making too much money and isn't good enough to build around.

Dwight can stay for a year. I am sure he can help us tank.
I'm surprised that the guy they are talking about being selfish is Porter.

I say go Porter for Butler.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised that the guy they are talking about being selfish is Porter.

I say go Porter for Butler.

Wow.

Wall, Beal, Howard and Butler together in 1 locker room?

What could go wrong there?