• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Tennessee was amazing. The facilities were outstanding and I loved the campus. I had a nice conversation with Coach Derek Day, and I am looking forward to going to a camp there soon," Walker said.

Walker visited Tennessee just a few weeks ago, on June 22nd.

"I got to tour all the football facilities, meet with the coaches and watch their practice," Walker said.
Prince Walker, Montini Catholic, Running Back

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"On the offensive line, it starts with two instate players in Trey Smith of Jackson and Isaiah Stokes, of Memphis. Stokes in particular put on a show at Tennessee's camp last month and had the Tennessee coaching staff confident he was a major target after only playing a handful of games on the offensive line last season."
-VQ

Isaiah Stokes, Lausanne Collegiate School, Offensive Tackle

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I communicate with the coaches from Tennessee a lot. I like what I know about them so far. I'm going to take a trip up there for an unofficial visit this month, I'm going to be there on June 16th," Wilson said of his travel plans concerning the Vols. "I'm going to see a few schools, we're going to see LSU for sure on the way, but I'm excited to get up there and see their campus."

"I like Tennessee's coaches the more I get to know them and I like how they follow up with everything they say," Wilson said. "If they tell you they're going to call you at a certain time, you're going to hear from them. Certain coaches will call you every once in awhile but I hear from coach (Steve) Stripling and the coaches at Tennessee a lot." "Also, I know they have a really great young defensive line, that kind of got my attention. It just seems like a cool place that I'd like to see."

"Tennessee just seems like a program that's on the rise right now. They're one of the SEC teams that catches your eye. They're on the come-up," Wilson said. "I don't plan on really cutting things down until next year sometime," Wilson said of his timetable. "I don't have any firm plans right now but I don't think I'll make a decision before December of my senior year."
-VQ

Marvin Wilson - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scout Recruiting - National Signing Day Coverage, Latest Commits, Top Prospects and More Front Page

Pulaski County (KY.) High receiver Jake Johnson spent time in Knoxville recently where he camped at Tennessee. Johnson talked about his trip with Scout.

Jake Johnson promises to be one of the top wide receivers in Kentucky this season. The 2017 prospect will be the target of several schools at the next level. One of those schools who is showing early interest in the Tennessee Volunteers.

“I went to Tennessee and I done pretty well,” Johnson said. “I talked to one of their coaches and he asked if I had any offers or anything.
“I told him ‘no’ and I’ll only be a junior. I told him about where I was from and everything,” he continued.

Johnson, who caught 82 passes for 1295 yards and 11 touchdowns, helped his team to a 5A state championship and a 13-2 record.

His talents that led him to such a successful season last year caught the attention of the Volunteers.

“They really liked my play. We were in groups and one of their coaches was throwing to me the whole time. I didn’t drop a pass. I was running sharp routes and he seemed into it,” Johnson continued.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, he looks like he's 12-years-old. Impressive offer list though.