• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NFL Free Agents

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubtful; he actually liked Dak.

Meh, Randy spends too much time trolling this forum but it does make for some comedy. He acts like I really care about his little jabs at a draft site I merely only use to post draft interviews. But he seems to have lost any respect the fellow posters have for him. Not sure what changed about him over the past year or so but when I first came into the HOOP I felt like the guy had a lot of upside as a poster, but sadly he is more like Trevor Siemian going the opposite direction after starting off well. He isn't worth the key strokes it takes to respond to him.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, Randy spends too much time trolling this forum but it does make for some comedy. He acts like I really care about his little jabs at a draft site I merely only use to post draft interviews. But he seems to have lost any respect the fellow posters have for him. Not sure what changed about him over the past year or so but when I first came into the HOOP I felt like the guy had a lot of upside as a poster, but sadly he is more like Trevor Siemian going the opposite direction after starting off well. He isn't worth the key strokes it takes to respond to him.
I find the keystrokes are worth it if there is comedic value to be had for the rest of the forum.:2cents: