• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 Draft

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Chick or Watt can move inside? I haven't seen enough of Chick in coverage to support that move yet, but its an interesting idea.
I've seen annalists imply Watt could move inside. Really never thought much about it though and don't have an opinion other than we need him more on the outside lol.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... Brown, Bryant, Rodgers, Hunter are a solid top four and there is some depth behind it with some young guys.
Ayers, DHB & Coates are likely candidates for the 5th WR spot. If they see any prospect as an upgrade over those guys, then I'd support it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen annalists imply Watt could move inside. Really never thought much about it though and don't have an opinion other than we need him more on the outside lol.
If they double up on edge guys then I would say they intend to have Watt move inside.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Chick or Watt can move inside? I haven't seen enough of Chick in coverage to support that move yet, but its an interesting idea.

Chick is wildcard.... would have rather seen that combo with Timmons or a younger Harrison... But for sure Dupree, Shazier, and Watt will be a force!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't get over this. I'm shocked. This is like dating a girl and it getting serious and then BAM. Her pecker falls out of her shorts while she's sitting on your lap. Get off my lap Psych. I mean it. Get off.

Don't know what to tell you...:lol:

I had a chance to meet a couple of the Flyers, and it was pretty cool. I see the Steelers mentality in the Flyers, if they don't beat you, you will remember who you played because they will beat you up pretty good. And honestly, and for fuck sake don't anyone go off the deep end here. It's not personal, But I absolutely can not fuckin stand Crosby. He is very talented, he shouldn't need the NHL to coddle him.
I have only been really into hockey for two or three years......But growing up everything was black and gold.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know what to tell you...:lol:

I had a chance to meet a couple of the Flyers, and it was pretty cool. I see the Steelers mentality in the Flyers, if they don't beat you, you will remember who you played because they will beat you up pretty good. And honestly, and for fuck sake don't anyone go off the deep end here. It's not personal, But I absolutely can not fuckin stand Crosby. He is very talented, he shouldn't need the NHL to coddle him.
I have only been really into hockey for two or three years......But growing up everything was black and gold.
I can understand the hate for Crosby... But the Flyers? That sounds vindictive! lol

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand the hate for Crosby... But the Flyers? That sounds vindictive! lol

I am close to Phuckadelphia....
I hate all phuckadelphia sports fans.....most obnoxious fuckers alive, they have no fucking clue how to build championship teams what so ever......

But, truth be told I met Gostibehere before he was called up, he was a real level headed kid. Then he got the call and he had a hell of a rookie season, So I stayed with the Flyers. Have met several of the guys on the team since, and go to several games each year.....

fuckin A @FaCe-LeE-uS why ya always raggin on me bech?????

:lol::lol:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am close to Phuckadelphia....
I hate all phuckadelphia sports fans.....most obnoxious fuckers alive, they have no fucking clue how to build championship teams what so ever......

But, truth be told I met Gostibehere before he was called up, he was a real level headed kid. Then he got the call and he had a hell of a rookie season, So I stayed with the Flyers. Have met several of the guys on the team since, and go to several games each year.....

fuckin A @FaCe-LeE-uS why ya always raggin on me bech?????

:lol::lol:
Philly definitely has some of the most obnoxious fans ever. Its just rare to find a PA crossed fan such as yourself. Its like finding a fan that likes both the Pens & Eagles. It's strange!

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier in his career he earned that but he has matured into a dominating force that plays all over the ice and doesn't need to score to make his team great. They were talking about this last night after the game on the NHL Network. Earlier in his career he could be goaded into over reacting and taking stupid penalties and letting teams get him off his game. Now, he just absorbs that shit even though every team in the playoffs focuses on stopping him anyway they can. The Pens follow his lead and it's the main reason they're the defending cup champs and look to be on track for a repeat. The scary part about this is he's not even 30 yet!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly definitely has some of the most obnoxious fans ever. Its just rare to find a PA crossed fan such as yourself. Its like finding a fan that likes both the Pens & Eagles. It's strange!

Like I said, I watch them and it reminded me of the old Steeler days. When we would lose, you would wake up the next morning and know who you played....They would put a hurtin on people.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Baker, but he'll probably be the first safety taken in the 2nd round.

And I'm not sure they have WR in their draft plans anymore now that Marty B is reinstated. I know the future of the position is shaky, but the position is simply overstocked at the moment. But I could be wrong!
Can't trust Bryant to be in the plans. He's just gravy if he produces, like Ladarius at TE.

And Coates didn't have a good season. Ben wants more targets. I would look at WR (and TE)

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier in his career he earned that but he has matured into a dominating force that plays all over the ice and doesn't need to score to make his team great. They were talking about this last night after the game on the NHL Network. Earlier in his career he could be goaded into over reacting and taking stupid penalties and letting teams get him off his game. Now, he just absorbs that shit even though every team in the playoffs focuses on stopping him anyway they can. The Pens follow his lead and it's the main reason they're the defending cup champs and look to be on track for a repeat. The scary part about this is he's not even 30 yet!!!

I will not engage with you on this topic, you are a brother in Black and gold and I respect that.
So for you and I to discuss Crosby, it would go nuclear in here, So all I will say is Good Luck......and C-ya next season :heh:

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chick needs to stay outside. If anyone moves inside, it's Watt.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will not engage with you on this topic, you are a brother in Black and gold and I respect that.
So for you and I to discuss Crosby, it would go nuclear in here, So all I will say is Good Luck......and C-ya next season :heh:
Yes let's leave the nuclear stuff to NK, China and Russia. Hopefully when we see ya next season it will be after lifting our 5th cup!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes let's leave the nuclear stuff to NK, China and Russia. Hopefully when we see ya next season it will be after lifting our 5th cup!!!

See, now you're just poking the bear :boink:.....:lol:

8e6b54bd6b31a71ec99da5a7fe27c923.gif

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake Butt TE Michigan

Could be a target. Not sure exactly what round? Word has it Ben wants another weapon at the TE position.