• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AP OVERRATED/UNDERRATED contest

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Condolences to you and your family.

My father passed away July 2016. I was the executor. I dealt with canceling all of his accounts, paying XYZ bills. He left his body to science, but USC decided to decline the body. I scrambled to find a new place to accept his body, did all that over the phone.

I gave the majority of his money to my dead beat sister. Who only complained and did nothing, yet, I was the one that spent five months of my life in 2016 flying to him just about every three weeks dealing with getting him out of hospitals, paying his bills, moving him to a nursing home, etc.

Dealt with a crappy debt collector where USAA had sold my father's account as delinquent, even though he had been paying USAA each month and he had to pay DEBT PAYOFF Insurance on top of it because of his age. USAA admitted their mistake and I told the debt collector to go fuck themselves.

In January 2017, I went out and received his ashes. I even made some horse racing bets in his honor. I know jack diddly about horse racing.

I know your pain.

Thank you for taking care of your father.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp....Clempson making me look foolish.

This weekend will be my salvation or damnation.

Guess I gotta walk the talk....VT on me now, no going back.
Fuck Auburn and FSU for fucking that pick up

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7Samurai13 overrated #5 Clemson

Across the Field Overrated #5 Clemson

Cowboyinexile. Overrated #5 Clemson

OUtofyOUrmind overrated #5 Clemson

tnapucco overrated #5 Clemson

Clemson won't be as lucky. Some talking head stated that the ACC has overcome the SEC this season top to bottom. That is true. They will drop two of their first four and will have a major tussle with the Noles later in the season. They won't finish outside the top 16, but an 11 place drop will "win". :clap:

BTHOtu. Overrated #5 Clemson underrated

Rolltide94 underrated #26 South Carolina. :L

The Derski overrated #5 Clemson

Boise4Life underrated Clemson.
:suds:

Innermind overrated #5 Clemson

Huskerinbig10 overrated #5 Clemson

trojanfan12 Overrated #5 Clemson

batchaps4me. overrated #5 Clemso

TROJAN-MAN Overrated #5 Clemson

Hey @Edisto_Tiger
How's that confidence level

We feed off this kind of shit! Bring it ladies. We got something for dat ass.

But from a betting perspective, anyone in the top five will tend to bring the most points, so i can understand that. I think Southern Cal and Penn St. would have been safer bets, but that's just me.

Clemson is going to surprise a lot of motherfuckers this year. We gonna need a barrel of syrup for all the waffles.

Maybe too early to be eating some waffles but a lot people have subtracted 3pts from their score.

I admit I didn't see Clemson (particularly the offense) looking this good but since Dabo became HC, Clemson hasn't been "overrated" in the preseason AP polls.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe too early to be eating some waffles but a lot people have subtracted 3pts from their score.

I admit I didn't see Clemson (particularly the offense) looking this good but since Dabo became HC, Clemson hasn't been "overrated" in the preseason AP polls.
I was banking on FSU not being a steaming pile of shit, Auburn sneaking by and Clemson usual Clemsons one game like Pitt last year.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You shouldn't have done this in September

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have been damn impressive. Especially on the road. No doubt about it.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They still have yet to face Pitt and NC State.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said Northwestern was elite, so that doesn't apply. Also, not sure where you'd get that from.

You thought they were good enough to be ranked in your top 20 and your top 25 after week 1. That's my point, you keep blasting me for getting Stanford wrong, when I've admitted as such, and act like you've never gotten anything wrong.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You thought they were good enough to be ranked in your top 20 and your top 25 after week 1. That's my point, you keep blasting me for getting Stanford wrong, when I've admitted as such, and act like you've never gotten anything wrong.
I mean, you were REALLY wrong...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You thought NW was a top 20 team. They'll be lucky to make a bowl.
I thought they were a decent team. Stanford isn't really much better and you thought they were top 4. I was wrong about NW. You were REALLY, REALLY wrong about Stanford.