• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug....I've decided to let you continue to do your bragging, with little interference from me. One last question however. With all the BIG talk you do about YOUR teams (and a few of their players)...WHY DON'T THEY EVER WIN ANYTHING. I'm sorry buddy...but you back a lot of dead horses.

Wolverines - last Big Ten Title was 2003. Last defeat of OSU was 2011 (they have lost 12 of last 13) 1948?

Tigers - last play off game was 2014 (lost 3 games to 0 to Balt). Last place in 2015 and 2017. 1984?

Lions - Their awful history is legendary. No playoff win since 1991. No Super Bowl appearance. 1957?
Liar. Shut the fuck up. You keep being a liar

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiskey drops
9-1
Wolverines. 8-2
Penn State. 8-2
Little brother gets by Ohio. 8-2.
7-3 for Urban squad. .
Locks for saturday

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiskey drops
9-1
Wolverines. 8-2
Penn State. 8-2
Little brother gets by Ohio. 8-2.
7-3 for Urban squad. .
Locks for saturday

I hope you're correct. MSU has not been very good on the road, except 60 miles down the road in Ann Arbor. Unimpressive win @Minnesota and a loss @Northwestern.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're correct. MSU has not been very good on the road, except 60 miles down the road in Ann Arbor. Unimpressive win @Minnesota and a loss @Northwestern.

Wisconsin's season will be defined in the next two weeks...Iowa and Michigan. Wisconsin is going to have to win out and take the Big 10 Championship to even have a chance for the final 4. It might be very possible that the Badgers could be 12-0 going into the Big10 Title game and none of the 12 teams they beat will be in the Top 25.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet wolverines. Jimbo will have the boys ready..
Harbaugh is a living legend.... a real michigan man.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet wolverines. Jimbo will have the boys ready..
Harbaugh is a living legend.... a real michigan man.
Doug....I don't think Jimbo needs your anal cleansing this week. They are a 17 point favorite against a 4-5 team. UM is improving after two straight games against weaker opponents. I think UM should win AND cover the spread.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug, I know you troll and act like a child (I hope it is an act), but you do have some comprehension of Wolverine Football history, don't you? Maybe not. For all I know you are 12-13 years old and know zero about that subject.
Briefly...Fielding H. Yost, Fritz Crisler, Bo Schembechler, Bennie Oosterbaan and Lloyd Carr (and others?) rank above Jim Harbaugh on the list of UM Football coaching legends. As I mentioned to you before...it is always best to have WON something before you declare ''greatness''. Harbaugh has won NOTHING as a UM headcoach. But I think you know all that, huh? You just like to say silly stuff to troll for attention. I suppose it is a lot easier than talking to the subject at hand with fact based statements and THINKING.
You have a good day

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug, I know you troll and act like a child (I hope it is an act), but you do have some comprehension of Wolverine Football history, don't you? Maybe not. For all I know you are 12-13 years old and know zero about that subject.
Briefly...Fielding H. Yost, Fritz Crisler, Bo Schembechler, Bennie Oosterbaan and Lloyd Carr (and others?) rank above Jim Harbaugh on the list of UM Football coaching legends. As I mentioned to you before...it is always best to have WON something before you declare ''greatness''. Harbaugh has won NOTHING as a UM headcoach. But I think you know all that, huh? You just like to say silly stuff to troll for attention. I suppose it is a lot easier than talking to the subject at hand with fact based statements and THINKING.
You have a good day
Stfu

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio stole Toledo from michigan. Early 1800s. Thirds. So. Really. Toledo is michigan. Really. So. Suck Des nuts

We didn't even want Toledo. Still don't. We only stole it from you guys because we could. Bitches.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug....you can check on this, cuz I'm not positive. Wasn't Michigan Harbaugh's #2 choice as a college destination. His dad was a coach at Stanford and Jimbo went to high school near Stanford. I think the plan was for him to become a passing QB at Stanford but his dad left so.....I guess Jimbo didn't have the talent to be a starting QB there without his dad's help?????

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug....you can check on this, cuz I'm not positive. Wasn't Michigan Harbaugh's #2 choice as a college destination. His dad was a coach at Stanford and Jimbo went to high school near Stanford. I think the plan was for him to become a passing QB at Stanford but his dad left so.....I guess Jimbo didn't have the talent to be a starting QB there without his dad's help?????
Stfu

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK....here is what I found out. Jimbo started high school in Ann Arbor - played defensive back - while his dad was an asst. coach at Michigan. In 1980, dad (Jack Harbaugh) became def coordinator at Stanford, so Jim transferred to Palo Alta High School which is, literally, right next to the Stanford University campus. Jimbo became a QB and graduated from Palo Alta in 1982. Jim got very few college offers, but (again) his dad had changed jobs and landed as the head coach at Western Michigan. Strings were pulled and Jimbo enrolled at UM just a week before Signing day and redshirted his first year - 1983. Kicked off team for drunk and disorderly in the spring of 1984...again strings were pulled and he is re-instated.

Doug - the best I can figure out, Jim Harbaugh spent the years 1973 to 1979 in Michigan. Then went to college there for 4 years. Crap...I had a cat that spent more time in Michigan than he did.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK....here is what I found out. Jimbo started high school in Ann Arbor - played defensive back - while his dad was an asst. coach at Michigan. In 1980, dad (Jack Harbaugh) became def coordinator at Stanford, so Jim transferred to Palo Alta High School which is, literally, right next to the Stanford University campus. Jimbo became a QB and graduated from Palo Alta in 1982. Jim got very few college offers, but (again) his dad had changed jobs and landed as the head coach at Western Michigan. Strings were pulled and Jimbo enrolled at UM just a week before Signing day and redshirted his first year - 1983. Kicked off team for drunk and disorderly in the spring of 1984...again strings were pulled and he is re-instated.

Doug - the best I can figure out, Jim Harbaugh spent the years 1973 to 1979 in Michigan. Then went to college there for 4 years. Crap...I had a cat that spent more time in Michigan than he did.
Stfu

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s crazy.

Further, that cat of yours has won exactly as many National Championships, Confernce Titles, and games against tOSU as Harbaugh has.

Real Michigan cat. . .

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok. This what I found out...between 1973 and 1978. Iffy sucked as much cock as he could. His mom had a corner on 8 mile. She couched him to suck cock. She was the best. Soon after much hard work. Iffy became as good a cock sucjer as his mom. Thwy both then moved away. Bigger clocks to suck in arizona

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. This what I found out...between 1973 and 1978. Iffy sucked as much cock as he could. His mom had a corner on 8 mile. She couched him to suck cock. She was the best. Soon after much hard work. Iffy became as good a cock sucjer as his mom. Thwy both then moved away. Bigger clocks to suck in arizona
Oh, Doug!

I just realized that your avi isn’t a joke, but rather the actual cover of a book written by a hole who understands how desperate you fags are to not be losers. She saw an opportunity to cash in on you clowns and mashed the pedal, full speed ahead. Probably has made a ton of money based on bullshit (not unlike Khaki Pants).

Money. So easy to take away from people from Michigan. In pen.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had a threesome with your mom and iffy’s cat.

The best part is that the three of us combined to have the exact same amount of national championships as Harbaugh.

Huzzah.