• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 NBA Regular Season Thread

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else see Gilbert Arenas going off on Kawhi Leonard for no apparent reason, calling him overrated, not a 2 way player, saying Spurs are better without him, etc?

I thought Gilbert was smarter than that, but then I remembered he brought a gun into a locker room :heh:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else see Gilbert Arenas going off on Kawhi Leonard for no apparent reason, calling him overrated, not a 2 way player, saying Spurs are better without him, etc?

I thought Gilbert was smarter than that, but then I remembered he brought a gun into a locker room :heh:

Gilbert is pretty stupid

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gilbert is pretty stupid
I'd be willing to say, looking at the stats and accomplishments, that Kawhi now is better than Gilbert ever was. The only thing Gilbert has on him is averaging 28/29ppg in a couple seasons, and a few 50/60 point games. That's it. So him calling Kawhi overrated is hilarious in my eyes.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gilbert also said Steph Curry wasn't a top 5 Point Guard in the NBA. I think this was as recent as last year, or maybe earlier in the year.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be willing to say, looking at the stats and accomplishments, that Kawhi now is better than Gilbert ever was. The only thing Gilbert has on him is averaging 28/29ppg in a couple seasons, and a few 50/60 point games. That's it. So him calling Kawhi overrated is hilarious in my eyes.

Given what was in his locker, Crittenton was lucky that Gilbert wasn't always just a shooter.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given what was in his locker, Crittenton was lucky that Gilbert wasn't always just a shooter.

Nope, it was the other way around. Gilbert was lucky he was surrounded by teammates and coaching staff otherwise Critt would have lit his ass up. Gilbert tried to front, putting guns in his locker. Critt pulled one out and put it in his face. Which one's lucky in that situation?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expected more from them. Carter, Randolph, and Hill were good signings to go with the kiddie corps.
I think the team has been better than I expected, I just couldn't see them being in the mix for a playoff spot. They've probably been worse for young player development, a few have had good years but Fox and Skal, who I had high hopes for, haven't delivered like I'd hoped but they're still young and neither has played a full seasons worth of games so there is time and room to improve.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna bet on if LeBron will join the Kings? Sure, I mean it's TOTALLY OBVIOUS! What better way to stop Steph Curry than teaming with the next Steph Curry?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gilbert is pretty stupid

Not as stupid as the Magic who traded for him at the behest of Howard and just finished paying him every cent of his $100 mil stretched contract.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, it was the other way around. Gilbert was lucky he was surrounded by teammates and coaching staff otherwise Critt would have lit his ass up. Gilbert tried to front, putting guns in his locker. Critt pulled one out and put it in his face. Which one's lucky in that situation?
Sadly, Critt followed through on that promise when he killed that mother of 4 in Atlanta.

What a fucking waste.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna bet on if LeBron will join the Kings? Sure, I mean it's TOTALLY OBVIOUS! What better way to stop Steph Curry than teaming with the next Steph Curry?

To make up something that would never happen -- imagine Lebron on the Pelicans with Boogie & the Brow. (and a couple of shooters) That would be interesting to watch.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To make up something that would never happen -- imagine Lebron on the Pelicans with Boogie & the Brow. (and a couple of shooters) That would be interesting to watch.

Screw that, LeBron needs to come to the Warriors. No center, start him with the big 4. Win 75 games and a ring in 16 games.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's common knowledge that Gilbert Arenas is stupid. He also said that Steph Curry is not a top 5 point guard. Arenas was the one who was massively overrated. His assist to turnover ratio wasn't even 2 to 1. I haven't heard any players respond to his ridiculous takes, probably because they all know that Arenas is stupid and isn't worth responding to.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Being that Crittenton is a real life gangster and murderer (pleaded down to manslaughter to avoid being convicted of murder), I would have to say that Gilbert was very lucky in that situation.