• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Bundesliga

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the embarrassing campaign for Bayern continues with a sad draw to Berlin.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the embarrassing campaign for Bayern continues with a sad draw to Berlin.

Blew a two goal lead again. Without Neuer they need to score 3 every game and that is against average talent like Hertha. 4 or 5 if they play a PSG, Manchester City...even Dortmund. Ribery got his annual injury today. That is good.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want Tuchel. Wasn't there all kinds of turmoil with him at end at Dortmund last year? He, Karl, and Uli get along?

Yeah. IMO Tuchel would be just as bad, if not worse than Ancelloti, as far as getting along with management, and even players.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I didn't have a soft spot in my heart for Hertha, I'd be really pissed today (really yesterday).

I saw a Report Card on the game. Looks like everyone played like shit except Lewey. And Ulreich wasn't one of the real bads. Truly bad was Alaba and Mueller. They were the two worst. Most all the Hertha attacks came down the left on Alaba's side, and defensively Martinez, Hummels, Boetang, and Kimmich were lazy and just plain bad at times. Hummels and Boetang got a better grade because of their goal. Mueller was plain invisible and proved Ancelotti was right to keep him on the bench. Lewey better kick up his Spanish lessons faster because he complained about this shitshow before, he surely is even more now.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The likes of Goretzka, Werner, Draxler and maybe even Sanchez can't get here fast enough. It appears Ribery is hurt bad. Any news? Blessing in disguise as that maybe opens up a full time spot for Coman who should be playing more.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The likes of Goretzka, Werner, Draxler and maybe even Sanchez can't get here fast enough. It appears Ribery is hurt bad. Any news? Blessing in disguise as that maybe opens up a full time spot for Coman who should be playing more.

Done for the year/season is the early prognosis on Ribery. Torn LCL is the culprit.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done for the year/season is the early prognosis on Ribery. Torn LCL is the culprit.

Wow...probably done for his career at Bayern. Still a blessing in disguise. Coman one of the 5 who mutinied should get a lot of time now. Also, I would bet a real manager by the next Bayern game. International break couldn't come at a better time. It is funny, with Low, Mueller always looks good, and at Bayern the last year plus...shitty mostly.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it may be Heynckes for the rest of the season and Nagelsmann next season. No Tuchel thankfully.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it may be Heynckes for the rest of the season and Nagelsmann next season. No Tuchel thankfully.
Yeah, pretty much what everyone expected. Honestly if you're going with and interim or temporary coach, he's the best way to go. Heynckes is a proven coach and knows the management and environment around BM, so there won't be clashes with upper management, etc.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudy with a laser against Northern Ireland

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudy with a laser against Northern Ireland

That was a laser. Saw the game at a bar. Kind of lackluster after they got up 2-0. A bit passive and hardly any chances after that other than the Kimmich goal. Looked like pretty experimental lineup in some spots. No Neuer, Werner, Ozil, Khedira, Hector, Gomez, Reus, Goetze called up due to injury....am I missing anyone? Northern Ireland had a few chances too once 2-0 and got a nice goal at end. Nothing Ter Stegen could do about that. Good for the crowd to see a little something positive at the end.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a laser. Saw the game at a bar. Kind of lackluster after they got up 2-0. A bit passive and hardly any chances after that other than the Kimmich goal. Looked like pretty experimental lineup in some spots. No Neuer, Werner, Ozil, Khedira, Hector, Gomez, Reus, Goetze called up due to injury....am I missing anyone? Northern Ireland had a few chances too once 2-0 and got a nice goal at end. Nothing Ter Stegen could do about that. Good for the crowd to see a little something positive at the end.

No Kroos on Sunday. I doesn't matter anymore. Should see a lineup of all youngsters and maybe Boetang.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heynckes it is. Good fit to stabilize the season. Thankfully no Tuchel.