• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Bundesliga

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Werner and Forsberg didn't start and still they lost. Good for Bayern...they get within 2 points.

:eyebrows: :yo::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I know... Not there yet.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly Real Madrid are no longer interested in Timo Werner because he can't play in loud crowds due to hearing issues.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly Real Madrid are no longer interested in Timo Werner because he can't play in loud crowds due to hearing issues.

Is that true? He had the one issue with UCL game in Turkey where he tried earplugs and then pulled himself out of the game. Coach said it was blood pressure issues. Hasn't played much since, and missed both German WC qualifier games last week too. Something about a neck injury related the original issue in Turkey caused him to not be available for Germany. Seems odd but he is still young, but there seems to be a maturity issue with him. He took that dive last year and many German fans have not forgiven him for that plus the fact he plays for Leipzig, the most hated team in Germany. I know Bayern is interested in him though. Is Madrid more interested in Harry Kane now?

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that true? He had the one issue with UCL game in Turkey where he tried earplugs and then pulled himself out of the game. Coach said it was blood pressure issues. Hasn't played much since, and missed both German WC qualifier games last week too. Something about a neck injury related the original issue in Turkey caused him to not be available for Germany. Seems odd but he is still young, but there seems to be a maturity issue with him. He took that dive last year and many German fans have not forgiven him for that plus the fact he plays for Leipzig, the most hated team in Germany. I know Bayern is interested in him though. Is Madrid more interested in Harry Kane now?
That's what I hear, that RM is preparing massive money for Kane. In terms of Werner, I'd prefer they avoid him as well. Great talent, but I think Karl should steer clear.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Werner not on Real Madrid’s shortlist anymore

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankfurt not playing too shabbily against BVB.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Hell, a damn Tolisso spotting.

Big thanks to Frankfurt today as well.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Hell, a damn Tolisso spotting.

Big thanks to Frankfurt today as well.

I think Jepp is resting players players today. Big double header with Leipzig this week. I didn't see the game as I was away today. I see Muller substituted for James and then Muller was substituted. Any injury? Kimmich didn't start either, Boetang sat too. I did listen to the Frankfurt game on the radio driving. Huge comeback. Dortmund defense was full of holes today. Could have been worse for them.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muller has a muscle injury. Unknown severity.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jepp is resting players players today. Big double header with Leipzig this week. I didn't see the game as I was away today. I see Muller substituted for James and then Muller was substituted. Any injury? Kimmich didn't start either, Boetang sat too. I did listen to the Frankfurt game on the radio driving. Huge comeback. Dortmund defense was full of holes today. Could have been worse for them.
It was nice to see James. The normal guys sat for rest I assumed. Kimmich came in literally right before the match ended. I’m talking seconds before. Süle played the whole match. I’m a tad upset Rudy got no time. He’s my favorite player to watch this year other than Kimmich.

BVB’s defense was Swiss cheese yesterday.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was nice to see James. The normal guys sat for rest I assumed. Kimmich came in literally right before the match ended. I’m talking seconds before. Süle played the whole match. I’m a tad upset Rudy got no time. He’s my favorite player to watch this year other than Kimmich.

BVB’s defense was Swiss cheese yesterday.

Yesterday's game proves that Kimmich, Rudy, Boetang, Muller need to be starting going forward, and Sule, James, Tolisso should be mostly subs. I heard Vidal may be out the door to Inter Milan (I think) as he is not as valued now with Jepp.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muller to miss both Leipzig games. Extent of injury still unknown. James should get the start but if he doesn't improve it will be Thiago. Javi is back too for these games.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muller to miss both Leipzig games. Extent of injury still unknown. James should get the start but if he doesn't improve it will be Thiago. Javi is back too for these games.
Supposedly Barca wants Thiago back. Thiago is a player Bayern cannot afford to lose. He touches the ball more than most players on the squad per game and had deadly accuracy. Vidal, whatever. He can go back to Italy for all I care.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing the last few games has proved is that Coman needs to start every game and if Ribery comes back he is a bench warmer going forward. No surprise in the improvement of performances has occurred once Ribery got hurt.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing the last few games has proved is that Coman needs to start every game and if Ribery comes back he is a bench warmer going forward. No surprise in the improvement of performances has occurred once Ribery got hurt.
Coman is electric and can weave through the thickest crowd of defenders.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coman is electric and can weave through the thickest crowd of defenders.

He is a amazing and getting his full chance now. He caused the red card yesterday. A nightmare for defenders. Let's see how he looks against better talent this week with Leipzig. Leipzig game Wednesday on ESPN Deportes at 1145 PST. Will fit right into my lunch out here in California.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muller out for 5 to 6 weeks for muscle tear...maybe the rest of 2017. That means more Tolisso and James. Those two need to step it up. Too bad Mulller was starting to look like his old self under Jepp.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muller out for 5 to 6 weeks for muscle tear...maybe the rest of 2017. That means more Tolisso and James. Those two need to step it up. Too bad Mulller was starting to look like his old self under Jepp.
Damn. Sucks.