• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Bundesliga

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Pulisic may be losing his spot for now at Dortmund. Didn't start against Madrid and looked bad on the left against the Spurs. With Goetze healthy he has the 10 spot, and Yarmolenko and Philipp who they paid good money for (in Dortmund terms), taking right and left, where does Pulisic fit for now? Philipp off to a great start. Some think Philipp may be the next Marco Reus.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Pulisic may be losing his spot for now at Dortmund. Didn't start against Madrid and looked bad on the left against the Spurs. With Goetze healthy he has the 10 spot, and Yarmolenko and Philipp who they paid good money for (in Dortmund terms), taking right and left, where does Pulisic fit for now? Philipp off to a great start. Some think Philipp may be the next Marco Reus.
The Reus stat actually plays?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 1 Pulisic was the best player on the pitch, so I don't think he is going to lose his spot
But, the last month he hasn't looked like the same guy to me. Even losing balls he normally seems to control

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh... Isn't it funny how things come full circle...

There is TALK (Maybe wishful thinking by some), that Everton will sack Koeman and hire Ancelotti... Wouldn't that be amusing after someone asked what an Everton fan was doing here trying to "start shit"?

Maybe I'm just a freakin' witch! Ever think of that? LOL!

Seriously though, just found the possible connection amusing is all... :D

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is TALK (Maybe wishful thinking by some), that Everton will sack Koeman and hire Ancelotti... Wouldn't that be amusing after someone asked what an Everton fan was doing here trying to "start shit"?

Possible, but I doubt if Carlo ever goes back to the EPL. I see him as either going to China, becoming coach of a National Team (would be better than Bruce Arena), or going back to Serie A next season.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible, but I doubt if Carlo ever goes back to the EPL. I see him as either going to China, becoming coach of a National Team (would be better than Bruce Arena), or going back to Serie A next season.
He has the big money China offer on the table supposedly. I bet he goes back to Serie A, though.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you are a witch, I am a soothsayer lol. I had Ancelotti being canned possibly a couple days before on the Champions League Board and mentioned the animals running the asylum at Bayern about a week ago :) 2017 has been a good year for me to predict the future and profitable too. I put money on futures bets in Reno on Clemson in football in 2016 season and North Carolina in NCAA hoops in 2016 / 2017. I have the Packers at 8-1 in NFL and Germany 4-1 in World Cup futures going forward.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are a witch, I am a soothsayer lol. I had Ancelotti being canned possibly a couple days before on the Champions League Board and mentioned the animals running the asylum at Bayern about a week ago :) 2017 has been a good year for me to predict the future and profitable too. I put money on futures bets in Reno on Clemson in football in 2016 season and North Carolina in NCAA hoops in 2016 / 2017. I have the Packers at 8-1 in NFL and Germany 4-1 in World Cup futures going forward.

I'm not talking about Ancelotti being fired. Just weird it happens and there is even a hint of Everton out there right as I'm hanging out in here witb you fine people..

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about Ancelotti being fired. Just weird it happens and there is even a hint of Everton out there right as I'm hanging out in here witb you fine people..

You are right if you google it. Liverpool mentioned too. It would be interesting if he went there. How young is the Everton team? Ancelotti is not a guy to work with young talent. He likes established teams. Really the first time he failed with one was at Bayern.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like maybe our Everton guy here may be right. If you google the rumors, he does want an EPL job, has a house in London still. I do see Everton, West Ham, and Liverpool mentioned. Would Liverpool fire Klopp now? Even saw an article saying bookies overseas have Klopp to Bayern Munich. That rumor was already mentioned here and was stated in this thread that Klopp and Rumennigge wouldn't get along.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 1 Pulisic was the best player on the pitch, so I don't think he is going to lose his spot
But, the last month he hasn't looked like the same guy to me. Even losing balls he normally seems to control

Pulisic potential transfer news today on the radio. 3 English teams (can't remember all 3 but big ones) and Real Madrid. Guy reported EPL was not good for him. Being an American he would take a beating in EPL, and Bundesliga is more friendly to Americans. He thought Bayern was the best place for him. I am not sure if I want him at Bayern. Uli's dream is have a team of mostly German Nationals was stated too, and pursuing likes of Goreztka, Werner, and bring back the loaned Gnabry would make that more a reality also with nubies Sule and Rudy too.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulisic potential transfer news today on the radio. 3 English teams (can't remember all 3 but big ones) and Real Madrid. Guy reported EPL was not good for him. Being an American he would take a beating in EPL, and Bundesliga is more friendly to Americans. He thought Bayern was the best place for him. I am not sure if I want him at Bayern. Uli's dream is have a team of mostly German Nationals was stated too, and pursuing likes of Goreztka, Werner, and bring back the loaned Gnabry would make that more a reality also with nubies Sule and Rudy too.

Oops that didn't take long. Just looked at ESPN and it states Bayern has won the race for Goretzka. LOL.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... fill me in on the Goretzka saga. Another one of those lads who doesn't like finishing 5th every year and wants to play in the Champions League?

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops that didn't take long. Just looked at ESPN and it states Bayern has won the race for Goretzka. LOL.
Yeah, saw a report the other day Goretzka had 'chose' Bayern over the other potential suitors.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Rudy's play thus far. Forgot who made the comment, but was reading the other day that Rudy's poise in the midfield and accuracy have been compared to Kroos according to some pundit, which is an incredible compliment.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... fill me in on the Goretzka saga. Another one of those lads who doesn't like finishing 5th every year and wants to play in the Champions League?

Playing in the Champions League better suits the big picture in Germany for potential stars: The World Cup. Basically he could be the next Matthaus. Not only has he great skills, but is a tremendous physical speciman too at 6'3". He is going to be a load to deal with for teams for years. Some have called him "a talent of the century". He needs to play more with better players for the overall big picture though. Every big team in Europe was drooling over him. Not like any other league in European football, big teams poach from the smaller ones.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the Fire-NYC FC match tonight. Got a blurry shot of Basti in traffic. Match ended in 1-1 draw. FullSizeRender-2.jpg.