• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“It was good,” Callaway said. “The other time I was just there for the game, I didn't get a chance to talk to players. On this visit, I was able to hang out with the players. My relationship with my future teammates is everything to me. I can't go some where that I don't get along with the players.

“Cam Sutton was my host. I was with him and a lot of players. I hung out some with Preston (Williams). Cam took me to see different players. We went to a linebackers room, a receivers room, I just got to visit with a lot of different guys.”

“Some said why they went to Tennessee,” Callaway offered. “I was just hanging out with them. They told me some things about the school. They asked me what other schools I was visiting. They really didn't pressure me. We just all hung out and talked.”

“The visit was what I thought it would be and more,” Callaway said. “All I wanted was to see what the players' lifestyle was like on the field, off the field, in the classroom."

“Coach Jones is coming next week, him and Coach Azzanni,” said Callaway.
-VQ

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naples (Fla.) High School CB Tyler Byrd has said over and over again he's a solid Hurricane commitment. While he's refused to talk to other programs, one school he is in contact with is Tennessee.

And the Vols' coaches convinced him to set up a visit the weekend before signing day. He visits UM this coming weekend.

Tennessee is of particular concern for the Canes because Byrd lives with Carlin Fils-Aime, who is committed there, and they refer to each other as brothers. On top of that Larry Scott, who recruited Byrd to Miami, is now coaching at Tennessee.

"I set up the Tennessee visit last week," Byrd told CaneSport.

Asked if this is anything for UM to worry about, Byrd said, "Um, I have no idea. It's just a visit to compare schools and see that school."

He then adds "It's still a tough decision."

Byrd says UM coaches are aware of his visit plans and "they said it was fine."

Byrd is then asked if he'll reaffirm a decision after the Tennessee visit or if he'll have the drama of a signing day announcement.

"However I decide I'd probably wait till signing day," he said.
-Rivals

Tyler Byrd - Yahoo! Sports