• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A newcomer already turning heads is Jeff George, who might have a bit more explosiveness than was initially anticipated based on his film. George is highly athletic and shows an ability to do some good things but must get bigger, faster and stronger. Naturally, though, Josh Dobbs has been working already with the Vols' skill players getting some throwing done.
-Hubbs

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My parents, most importantly, they loved him. If they weren’t comfortable with it, then there might have been some issues, but they were completely comfortable with him. They loved who he was. They feel I’m in good hands, and that’s the most important thing to me.”

The 6-foot-5, 248-pound Brooks said he believes he will enjoy playing for Scott, who served as Miami’s tight ends coach for the past three years.

“It’s definitely easy to get along with him,” Brooks said. “He’s a great guy, funny dude. We had a lot of laughs together. Just overall, the way he speaks of how he’s going to coach, I’m going to love his coaching style. He’s all about fun. But with that fun comes responsibility and the acknowledgment that, ‘You have to get this done, or else we won’t have any fun time.’”

“Everybody’s pretty much backed off me now,” he said. “I don’t have any interest in changing my commitment at all. I’m 100-percent Vol. Any school that would even want to try, you might as well not. I’m not budging at this point.”

Devante Brooks - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, Butch met with Zack Moss earlier today and tonight he's meeting with Carlin Fils-aime and Tyler Byrd.

On Moss, he said he and his mother are flying up Friday for their OV. He just wrapped up his Utah official visit last night. He has two other teammates that have already early enrolled out there.

He told me he's genuinely interested to see what Tennessee has to offer. Moss told me that Utah has tried to tell him that he will compete with a senior for playing time when he gets on campus and that's particularly intriguing.
-Fortenberry