• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. Kyle davis - other than one jump battle win in the initial drive, davis was quiet until brown went down. Then the no. 1 receiver in the country took the field for the final game against superbad and proceeded to take over the field. Playing with anger in his heart, davis strong-armed several balls in traffic, jumping up and landing with authority as if to make sure his presence was known thursday evening. Auburn, georgia and tennessee have emerged as the main contenders for davis. Whichever staff gets him should take note - when the spark is lit, davis can dominate.

Kyle Davis - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A D-line with K-Mac and Derrick Brown sounds too good to be true.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive alpha dog

This selection was by far the toughest to call because different offensive skill players went through different hot streaks over the course of the event but when Kyle Davis got hot, it was unlike anything else we saw. The kid is massive at 6-1.5, 218 pounds but he can run past defenders at that size, catch in traffic and create separation. When separation isn't there, you don't want to fight with Davis for that football.

As the ultimate sign of respect, Davis' Fly Rush team made it to the semifinals of the tournament and on every third down, the Lunar Beast squad would line up two defenders in press coverage on the line of scrimmage as if they were defending a gunner on punt team. They were willing to let anyone else take their chances before they'd give Davis single coverage.

Currently ranked as the No. 5 wide receiver in the country per 247Sports Composite, Davis has Crystal Ball predictions in for Georgia, Tennessee and Auburn.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I wasn't planning on camping but I did. I saw all the other people compete and I felt like I could do better," Akers said.

"It was fun. He's a great coach that's got a lot of energy," Akers said of Gillespie. "He likes things done the right way and his way. It was fun to be able to get coached by him and learn his style of coaching. I could see myself playing under a guy like him a lot."

"I liked the facilities, the athletic program, the coaches - I got along with the coaches well. And just the school in general, it's a great school," Akers said. "Tennessee is pretty high up there right now. I love Tennessee and I like what they bring to the table and they're a team on the rise."
-VQ

Cam Akers - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“My dad was telling me a couple weeks ago, because we were talking about schools with history. He was like, ‘You want to talk about history. Tennessee is definitely one of the biggest ones.’”

Although it will be his first trip to Tennessee’s campus, he said he could envision himself picking a school he has visited only once if he comes away impressed.

“Honestly, after I visit these schools, if they make a real big impression on me, then they have me,” Fils-Aime said. “But if I visit another school and they’ve made a big impression on me and so did Tennessee, then I guess there will be a battle, really. That would be a hard decision for me.”

Fils-Aime said he’s hoping to announce his college choice on Aug. 1 because he would “like to get it over with before the season starts.”

But he doesn’t exactly view that date as a firm deadline.

“I’d like to announce on August 1,” Fils-Aime said. “That would be the day that I’d like to be able to just tell wherever I’m going that I commit, hopefully. That’s the plan. If I can’t, then I guess I’ll just take my time.”
-GoVols

Carlin Fils-aime - Yahoo! Sports