• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O-lineman Broadarious Hamm decommitted.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the visit with Bryce Mathews was good for both parties this weekend. Tennessee continues to recruit him and if the Vols were only going to take three and both Johnson and Hamm were all in, I wondered where Mathews fit in. But, with Hamm now seemingly moving on, I think that certainly puts Tennessee in a spot to push that one over the next few weeks into July as he hopes to make a decision before his season
-Fortenberry

Bryce Mathews - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's not all about football," Emmons said. "It's about having fun and coach (Butch) Jones is most definitely a person that knows how to do everything outside of football and football-wise." "Everyone is on the same page and it's like family," Emmons said. "From the moment you walk through the door till the moment you leave, everyone is united as one. That's what makes everything good every time."

"Not everyone runs the same," Emmons said. "I think I can bring a different kind of format to it the way I run the ball so Jalen can do one thing and I can do something else. I'm like a card game. Whatever I have in my hand is what I'm going to deal and if you can't handle that then oh well."

"Coach G is good dude," Emmons said. "He coaches you to be the best person you are and that's all you can ask for. That's always good anywhere you go."

"I know it wasn't a camp day, but nothing was boring," Emmons said. "It was a good Tennessee day. I want to get back whenever I can."
-VQ

B.J. Emmons - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I enjoyed that it wasn't a camp and we just spent time with the coaches," Knott said. "Tennessee is a special place because of the family environment and the players are like a brotherhood. "Tennessee has always been the same awesome experience. Now I just have to get back up here for a game this fall."

"When you spend a lot of time with them, you can tell they are good people to be around," Knott said. "They are great coaches and you can tell they care about their players. Days like today are just another chance to get together and get to know them better and interact with my family. You can just be yourself and we joke and have a good time."

Besides the coaching staff, Knott also continues to learn about the current roster of Vols. He spent a good deal of time with Tennessee sophomore safety Todd Kelly Jr. on Saturday. "I let him know about three days ago that I was coming up," Knott said. "I just wanted someone that I could hang out with and we hit it off and have become good friends in a short time. It's good to know the players here because you want to feel comfortable with the guys you could be playing with at any school."

"It will probably be after my official visits," Knott said. "I want to get them done as soon as possible. Tennessee is definitely one of the top schools for me."
-VQ
Nigel Knott - Yahoo! Sports