• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Recruiting Class

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee will be one of the schools I visit," Fils-Aime said. "I speak to Coach (Robert) Gillespie a lot. He just had a newborn, and he sent me pictures. I talked to him about prom and send him some pictures. With him, we talk about football, but we talk more about personal stuff. It's about life and how's everything."
-Rivals

Carlin Fils-Aime - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 6-foot-2, 195-pound defensive back from Detroit, Mich., was on Rocky Top with more than 40 members of his Cass Tech team on Thursday as they camped and toured Tennessee.

"It was cool. It was pretty good to be able to work out with coach (Willie) Martinez. He taught me a couple of things, a couple of drills," Vance said. "It was cool to come out here with my teammates and just compete."
Quote:
"I like it down here. It's a great place. I could see myself being here," Vance said. "I still am committed to Michigan State but it's a great place."
-VQ

Demetric Vance - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee: "Just like Louisville and West Virginia they are on the up and getting better and better. I like their progression."
Quote:
He said he 'may' visit West Virginia and Tennessee as well prior to making his late summer college choice.

"Everybody has a chance," Woods said. "I want to give everyone a real shot. There's no real leader."

Jordan Woods - Yahoo! Sports

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Gooden is a part of this class, but sounds like there could be grade concerns.