• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Patriots cuts and moves leading up to 53 man roster

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SANKEY!!! Been calling this from day 1, although I said trade...LOL.

I'll be honest, kind of pissed we let go of Hill and LeBlanc for guys like Freeny and J.Jones because they play ST. BB has a hardon for ST guys who take the place of better talent. So someone asked "why Bolden"? Because he plays ST.....Not liking the WR depth at all. We could be in some serious trouble. JE, Dola, MM, Hogan were all just hurt.

Yeah, this. One guy that seems good, one guy that is unproven, and two guys that are good but often injured.
Whew, way to fly close to the flame Bill.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this. One guy that seems good, one guy that is unproven, and two guys that are good but often injured.
Whew, way to fly close to the flame Bill.

You get the feeling they are going to just run the ball and screen passes. Eat the clock and depend on the def?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get the feeling they are going to just run the ball and screen passes. Eat the clock and depend on the def?

Old school, grind it out football?
Run to set up the pass?

Of course this is not forgetting pass catching backs and pass catching TE's that can dominate with the ball in their hands.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Blount decides to go North to South. No more dancing. Not having Gronk is going to hurt both the run and pass game. I have even less faith NE can steal a win in AZ now.