• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Salary Cap Draft : CHAT

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collins will be a multiple time All Pro. The guy blows DT's five yards off the ball. Just wait

I remember when Warford did that in his first year.....good times........goooooooood times

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct, players at their peak. Young players are only as good as they are today

So last year Trai Turner was a probowl RG... yesterday he's moved to RT vs one of the leagues best end rushers and we ignore him dominating last year at his position and shit on him for one game out of position... I see you're logic...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can solve this. Collins suffers from a rare condition called John Taitiphilis.

You see John Tait was a good RT, unfortunately he played on an offensive line that had Willie Roaf, Brian Waters, Will Shields, and Casey Wiegman(2 HoF, 1 potential HoF, and Wiegman was a badass). So on that line if you are only good you stick out like a sore thumb.

Collins was a rookie though, so a rookie who is still a good olineman is a good sign.......unless you are Larry Warford. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO WARFORD!!!!!

So Collins is good but is surrounded by other great players so he is said to be bad, but Free who is said to be graded top 10 RT last year is bad because UK said he's the worst player on the line by far...:scratch:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So last year Trai Turner was a probowl RG... yesterday he's moved to RT vs one of the leagues best end rushers and we ignore him dominating last year at his position and shit on him for one game out of position... I see you're logic...
When I posted about him getting blown out, I didn't even know he was your player. I brought it up because the game announcers were basically making fun of Turner because he was abused so easily. Then you come on spouting BS about seeing Turner blow people up in the first half...He gave up the big sack to end the first half too lol. Then you start running down Justin Houston and bragging about having Doug Free...I don't know what to tell ya dude

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Collins is good but is surrounded by other great players so he is said to be bad, but Free who is said to be graded top 10 RT last year is bad because UK said he's the worst player on the line by far...:scratch:
He's better than Turners sorry ass, that's for sure

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, no one said he was that good either :laugh3:

I assume we aren't projecting how players will turn out it is how they have played currently and in the past.

I posted 2 in season links that show Collins is struggling according to PFF... that's current is it not...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Free is garbage and always has been. There is a reason he gave up half his contract value to stay with the team. He was not good enough to keep it.

Collins is good now with the potential to be great.

Tyron Smith is the Left Tackle Jesus.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I posted about him getting blown out, I didn't even know he was your player. I brought it up because the game announcers were basically making fun of Turner because he was abused so easily. Then you come on spouting BS about seeing Turner blow people up in the first half...He gave up the big sack to end the first half too lol. Then you start running down Justin Houston and bragging about having Doug Free...I don't know what to tell ya dude

Clearly you didn't watch the game as in depth as you originally claimed or you would have seen he was moved around a lot for whatever reason... however he did get beat up during his time at RT... no argument there... but if he's better than Turner he's only 1 year younger, I expect we will hear of his probowl selection at the end of the season this being year 2 since Turner was an NFC probowler last year in his second year...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted 2 in season links that show Collins is struggling according to PFF... that's current is it not...
Whatever dude. I suggest you watch him play instead of reading PFF. I saw Turner play yesterday. Hot Garbage

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you didn't watch the game as in depth as you originally claimed or you would have seen he was moved around a lot for whatever reason... however he did get beat up during his time at RT... no argument there... but if he's better than Turner he's only 1 year younger, I expect we will hear of his probowl selection at the end of the season this being year 2 since Turner was an NFC probowler last year in his second year...
He's better than Turner. Okung is better than Free. Smith is better than your other tackle, whoever he is

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free is garbage and always has been. There is a reason he gave up half his contract value to stay with the team. He was not good enough to keep it.

Collins is good now with the potential to be great.

Tyron Smith is the Left Tackle Jesus.
100%. Collins will be the RT next year(or Martin will be RT with Collins and Leary at guard). Free will be a FA

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah for sure.

I just was asking the question in general btw

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In absolutely no way is your line the best in this draft.

I only have 3 lineman so I am last at the moment. I really like the 3 I have though, if I get my last 2 I am sitting very solid