• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NFL Salary Cap Draft : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just googled Turner to make sure he is is number 70...he is. Maybe he had a bad game. If you watched it, it must have been the first half, cause I watched the second half, and got freaking DESTROYED. Hell, the announcers were even talking about how sorry they were for him and how glad Turner would be to get out of Oakland

Give Turner a break, Mack is just ridiculous :laugh3:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The old bait and switch lol...

"If La’el Collins can improve from his rookie year and live up to his draft hype"

" Collins, in particular, was not playing well even before he got hurt"
Ranking all 32 NFL offensive lines | Week 5

"Dud: He was far from disappointing, but rookie La’el Collins was the weakest link on this line, simply by not being as good as the other guys on it."
Ranking all 32 NFL offensive lines this season | PFF

I wonder who has La'el Collins... could it be the guy who is saying Trai Turner sucks and Free is the "weakest by far... " :dhd:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"If La’el Collins can improve from his rookie year and live up to his draft hype"

"Dud: He was far from disappointing, but rookie La’el Collins was the weakest link on this line, simply by not being as good as the other guys on it."

I wonder who has La'el Collins... could it be the guy who is saying Trai Turner sucks and Free is the "weakest by far... " :dhd:
Tell you what, google La'el Collins highlights...seriously. You won't see more dominant pancake blocks unless you google Larry Allen. He'll be taking Free's spot next year when he's healthy and Fred will get cut. Clip and save.
I've got Okung and Tyron Smith at tackle, they both shit bigger than your tackles
Please continue showing off by talking about how Houston is only dominating against backups. That helps your credibility

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just googled it Ezekiel Elliot has 1199 rushing yards, 1198 of them came from inside the RG and left... only 1 came from outside the RT... I need to start lookingfor a new RT...:smash:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just googled it Ezekiel Elliot has 1199 rushing yards, 1198 of them came from inside the RG and left... only 1 came from outside the RT... I need to start lookingfor a new RT...:smash:
I didn't bring Free into it, you did. He's solid, sure as Hell not a stud, I don't give a crap

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you Smith, but Okung and Collins aren't what you hyping them up to be... and they aren't better stat wise than my guys so not really sure what else I can tell you... I did watch the first half, then pieces... I didn't see him getting eaten up nor even face Mack... again, when I was watching he was playing guard and Mack was end I believe...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you Smith, but Okung and Collins aren't what you hyping them up to be... and they aren't better stat wise than my guys so not really sure what else I can tell you... I did watch the first half, then pieces... I didn't see him getting eaten up nor even face Mack... again, when I was watching he was playing guard and Mack was end I believe...
Then I suggest you watch the second half so you might have a clue what you're talking about. You'll be embarrassed you argued about it, he was pointed out play after play by the announcers getting his ass tore up

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turner even made the Blitz in SC LOL. Boomer...''Mack says, Trai Turner, get out of my way''....

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I suggest you watch the second half so you might have a clue what you're talking about. You'll be embarrassed you argued about it, he was pointed out play after play by the announcers getting his ass tore up

So I searched out what you're talking about and it was pretty bad... Turner gave Cam time enough for some completions but was getting tossed around... however, you can't expect your RG to play RT vs the best pass rusher off the edge... G and T are not easy spots to interchange and I speak from experience... I was an all conference RT, I was a weak LG... inside you need power in a small area, outside you need to have great footwork and balance... he looked completely off balance because he was trying to stay back not wanting to give up the edge, but when Mack hit the second move to the inside he needed to work his front foot up and sit down when Mack yanked on him... instead it looked like he tried to lean forward so the pull on the push/pull made him look like a rag doll as Mack used Turners momentum to make him look dumb... you can trash him at Tackle but he's playing guard for me which is where he excels... the 60 yard run that Stewart ran for was right off Turners hip...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, looks like Okung was taking one of those man sized shits while he was supposed be blocking against the Chiefs...:noidea:

And found this too....

As a unit, they have surrendered just 71 total pressures in pass protection, the second-best mark in the league, and if anything, they actually got significantly better when they lost LG La’el Collins to injury and Ronald Leary came into the lineup. Leary has yet to surrender a sack or hit in 2016.

Ranking all 32 NFL offensive lines entering Week 11

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... did someone just say that La'al Collins was more dominant than Larry Allen?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, looks like Okung was taking one of those man sized shits while he was supposed be blocking against the Chiefs...:noidea:

And found this too....

As a unit, they have surrendered just 71 total pressures in pass protection, the second-best mark in the league, and if anything, they actually got significantly better when they lost LG La’el Collins to injury and Ronald Leary came into the lineup. Leary has yet to surrender a sack or hit in 2016.

Ranking all 32 NFL offensive lines entering Week 11
I read the same article, and it's total BS. Collins was hurt after game two. If you look at the Cowboys first two games, Zeke didn't do much and was benched. They didn't bench Collins. Zeke fumbled a couple of times and was rushing to the line instead of waiting for the holes to develop. The coaches worked with him on being more patient, and the rest is history. Leary hasn't gave up a sack, but if Collins were healthy, he starts over Leary, I can assure you. He is a freaking road grader.
As to your comment on Okung...it was said before the draft that the older players are judged off their prime years, which means the Seattle Okung. You were bragging earlier about Doug Free. Please don't say you think Free is better than Okung...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu, you're Vikes opened as a 3 point home dog. I won't bet against my own team, but the Vikings getting points at home is a great play. Zimmer will have a nasty scheme cooked up for us

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can solve this. Collins suffers from a rare condition called John Taitiphilis.

You see John Tait was a good RT, unfortunately he played on an offensive line that had Willie Roaf, Brian Waters, Will Shields, and Casey Wiegman(2 HoF, 1 potential HoF, and Wiegman was a badass). So on that line if you are only good you stick out like a sore thumb.

Collins was a rookie though, so a rookie who is still a good olineman is a good sign.......unless you are Larry Warford. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO WARFORD!!!!!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can solve this. Collins suffers from a rare condition called John Taitiphilis.

You see John Tait was a good RT, unfortunately he played on an offensive line that had Willie Roaf, Brian Waters, Will Shields, and Casey Wiegman(2 HoF, 1 potential HoF, and Wiegman was a badass). So on that line if you are only good you stick out like a sore thumb.

Collins was a rookie though, so a rookie who is still a good olineman is a good sign.......unless you are Larry Warford. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO WARFORD!!!!!

Collins will be a multiple time All Pro. The guy blows DT's five yards off the ball. Just wait

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, no one said he was that good either :laugh3:

I assume we aren't projecting how players will turn out it is how they have played currently and in the past.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu, you're Vikes opened as a 3 point home dog. I won't bet against my own team, but the Vikings getting points at home is a great play. Zimmer will have a nasty scheme cooked up for us

I'll take the Cowboys for a grand please lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I searched out what you're talking about and it was pretty bad... Turner gave Cam time enough for some completions but was getting tossed around... however, you can't expect your RG to play RT vs the best pass rusher off the edge... G and T are not easy spots to interchange and I speak from experience... I was an all conference RT, I was a weak LG... inside you need power in a small area, outside you need to have great footwork and balance... he looked completely off balance because he was trying to stay back not wanting to give up the edge, but when Mack hit the second move to the inside he needed to work his front foot up and sit down when Mack yanked on him... instead it looked like he tried to lean forward so the pull on the push/pull made him look like a rag doll as Mack used Turners momentum to make him look dumb... you can trash him at Tackle but he's playing guard for me which is where he excels... the 60 yard run that Stewart ran for was right off Turners hip...

So you should play Turner at RT then, just my :2cents: LOL