• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucker had a racist youtube channel and Doobs and Clarkson called him on it and he squealed, "stalker." I believe it, I've seen enough of Jeffro's rantings in the cesspool aka the PF.

I only venture out of the NBA threads to talk to @Win TWINS!!! .

So, I only know who Doobs is, not familiar with the other two.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i usually love NBA free agency and am right on top of it---- usually cant wait for the clock to hit midnight and the deals to start rolling in.

This year i just dont give a fuck because the Cavs already have the best team in the World!

I could def get used to it....lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i usually love NBA free agency and am right on top of it---- usually cant wait for the clock to hit midnight and the deals to start rolling in.

This year i just dont give a fuck because the Cavs already have the best team in the World!

I could def get used to it....lol.

Are you sober right now?:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may need to stay away from sharp objects starting on Friday.
so the staff of Shady Acres already makes you wear velcro shoes (instead of ones with laces), only provides you with plastic silverware, sleep with a rubber blanket, have one of those TV remotes that is bolted to the bedside table, doesnt leave you alone with children----- AND NOW you are not allowed to have sharp objects either? :thumb:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, yes. I am a very good shooter as long as nobody is guarding me. Defense could be a problem though.

I'm actually pretty good on defense. If NBA teams would allow us to both play as one person, I think we're set. And I'm not a greedy fuck like tlance. I'll play for $2 mil per.....oh wait the cap's going up. Make it $8 million. Everyone else appears to be getting that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually pretty good on defense. If NBA teams would allow us to both play as one person, I think we're set. And I'm not a greedy fuck like tlance. I'll play for $2 mil per.....oh wait the cap's going up. Make it $8 million. Everyone else appears to be getting that.
im just a shade under 6'1"- about 200 and have a pretty nasty lefty sky-hook...lemme tell ya! as a consequence of 2 shoulder surgeries (from being a lefty pitcher that could touch 82 at 16 years old), i got pretty good at dribbling with my right hand and am fairly ambidextrous....(all though to a certain extent- all lefties have to become a little ambidextrous in this righty dominated world).

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just a shade under 6'1"- about 200 and have a pretty nasty lefty sky-hook...lemme tell ya! as a consequence of 2 shoulder surgeries (from being a lefty pitcher that could touch 82 at 16 years old), i got pretty good at dribbling with my right hand and am fairly ambidextrous....(all though to a certain extent- all lefties have to become a little ambidextrous in this righty dominated world).

I'm not the best shooter, although I have some ridiculous JR-like shooting streaks from time-to-time that I can't explain. Because I'm wildly inconsistent. My handle is probably the worse as I'll always go right. I'm willing to take a mill off my salary demand if we can get Wiggy as a 3-for-1 on the court deal. By then, I think we're good.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that too. By tomorrow morning it will be breaking news that Whiteside agreed to a max deal with the Mavs.
be glad. Lakers and Heat dodged a bullet. Now maybe i wont have to worry about being suspended for throwing it in all the Lakers and Heat fans faces when this shithead has his melt-downs.

any of the other talented free agents would be so much better- better fits, less risky etc....i mean even Batum....now you have him and Winslow and can start playing some major perimeter D.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, very curious to know what's changed since free agency still has yet to start.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
be glad. Lakers and Heat dodged a bullet. Now maybe i wont have to worry about being suspended for throwing it in all the Lakers and Heat fans faces when this shithead has his melt-downs.

any of the other talented free agents would be so much better- better fits, less risky etc....i mean even Batum....now you have him and Winslow and can start playing some major perimeter D.

Eh, you're probably right. Although signing him gives the Heat a major trade piece that Riley seems to always capitalize on.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, very curious to know what's changed since free agency still has yet to start.

My point exactly. Dallas cannot contact Whiteside for another 3 hours. Hard to take anything out of that

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't read too much into that.

I'm not (although it is coming from Woj the only reporter I trust with NBA news), I've just been calling Whiteside to any team not the Heat since free agency started.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to the Doobs Show?
Doobs tagged me in a post, so I responded to it. He gave me a bullshit instead of responding. I then gave him a bullshit on a random post on the Penguin's team board. Doobs gives me another bullshit. I then give him about 20 bullshits. He goes crying to the Penguin's mod, saying that I am trolling the board, and should be banned. The Penguins mod refused to ban me, so doobs wrote this long message that he was leaving because he couldn't enjoy himself anyone. Oh yeah, somehow he managed to blame Trump for him leaving also.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing reports that Durant has resigned with OKC on a multi year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.