• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll see how guys like @TurnUpTheHeat , @bksballer89 , @Flauge, @avalon2423 , and myself are true fans of the Heat. The Heat are looking to be downright miserable this year.

But yeah, team hopping is weak shit. Stay with one team through the thick and thin, makes the high points much more enjoyable than the lows. Unless you're a fan of the Kings or 76ers, then you have an excuse. Sorry, @Bolts
I don't team hop, although I do root for Kawhi because of his Aztec history. When the Kings do have the high of a title it's gonna make all these low low low low low years worth it. Now if they can do it while I'm still alive, that'd be great!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't team hop, although I do root for Kawhi because of his Aztec history. When the Kings do have the high of a title it's gonna make all these low low low low low years worth it. Now if they can do it while I'm still alive, that'd be great!

My 88 year old father waited a loonnngggg time for that Cavs title

Happy for him others like him.

Sadly, nobody here quailed for that happiness.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I’m never bashing Pat Riley. I’m never bashing the Miami Heat organization,” Wade said. “I’m never saying nothing negative about them, out of my mouth, about them. Does the way that the process goes down, are you angry? Yes. Do you feel a certain way about stuff? Yes. I feel that way about my parents. But I love them to death. And my kids feel the same way about me when I got to punish them and I don’t do what they want me to do. But they love me to death."

Sure sounds like a man who ran to "sources" saying he was offered 10M/1

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Lakers trying to tie the Kings' futility record from yesterday?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be...

Simmons can't shoot, but he looks like one helluva passer, though...
If Simmons ever gets that jump shot going....watch out. The passes he's making are so good, he'll have some turnover problems during the year but also make highlight passes. Lakers will avoid the futility record unfortunately.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I’m never bashing Pat Riley. I’m never bashing the Miami Heat organization,” Wade said. “I’m never saying nothing negative about them, out of my mouth, about them. Does the way that the process goes down, are you angry? Yes. Do you feel a certain way about stuff? Yes. I feel that way about my parents. But I love them to death. And my kids feel the same way about me when I got to punish them and I don’t do what they want me to do. But they love me to death."

Sure sounds like a man who ran to "sources" saying he was offered 10M/1

He knew what Riley did. He knew the choice he had to make and the benefits for him and the Heat. He gets his money while the Heat moves on quicker in a rebuild.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knew what Riley did. He knew the choice he had to make and the benefits for him and the Heat. He gets his money while the Heat moves on quicker in a rebuild.

Now he is putting his spin on it...He is clearly pissed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.