• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it seems that dunleavy and mcrae are sharing his shots- and dunleavy is without a doubt a pretty steady replacement if he can stay healthy. It puts a LOT of pressure on Iman Shumpert to take a big step up from last year.

Last year Tristan Thompson did not sign until 10/20- and no one cared 3 days later.

Dunleavy's 36 (same age as West whom we call old) with a bad back and can't play defense. Mcrae with his limited sample size is another end of the bench player. Both of which are hardly anywhere close to a starting caliber player.

Point is - not having Smith forces Shump to the starting lineup and severely weakens your bench.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Windhorst just reported the Cavs will have the highest payroll in the history of the le ague this upcoming year.

Thanks Dan!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the deal.

14 mil is a great compromise.
yah- just exactly what Crawford got from the Clips...he wanted 16-17...the cavs wanted to give him 11 - they meet in the middle....just about exactly where everyone expected it to be for months. 2 days from now no one will give a shit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corey Kluber is fucking dealing. get the guy a brush he is PAINTING the corners.... So is Estrada though too......

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah- just exactly what Crawford got from the Clips...he wanted 16-17...the cavs wanted to give him 11 - they meet in the middle....just about exactly where everyone expected it to be for months. 2 days from now no one will give a shit.
I'm happy for the guy.

After his stunts in Denver and Zoo York, I expected him to be in prison by now.

Kid really turned it around.

Cleveland has been a Godsend for him personally, professionally and now financially.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, why is this necessary?

She can state her opinion without you having to resort to this.

Wiggy just the other week and I'm paraphrasing here - "Dude, your start veering off with basketball discussions when you call people degrading names, which makes you look like a scumbag".

I may not be the nicest person in the world. At least I'm not a hypocrite.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you think of the Mcelmore for Carter Wiliams proposal?

MCW is nowhere near as good as his rookie of the year campaign suggested.

Best to wait.
Ben hasn't lived up to his potential either. The Kings got 2 SG prospects during the draft in Richardson and Bogdanovic which makes him easier to move, while the PG spot is a question mark with Lawson and DC. I think like the Rudy Gay situation, they want to see how McLemore does under the new coach before getting rid of him. MCW might suck at shooting but he can be a solid passer and defender.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy just the other week and I'm paraphrasing here - "Dude, your start veering off with basketball discussions when you call people degrading names, which makes you look like a scumbag".

I may not be the nicest person in the world. At least I'm not a hypocrite.
you think i would have said that if she didnt say "Here's a thought: you should always avoid the topic of others' junk-particularly when males are the subject given your history and related fondness."

FUCK THAT- especially after we had been civil for her to come out of nowhere. and thats not even to mention the pure stupidity of the comment deserved SOMETHING!!! LOL... what did Paul Pierce ever do? GEEZUS- though thats secondary to my initial comment.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for the guy.

After his stunts in Denver and Zoo York, I expected him to be in prison by now.

Kid really turned it around.

Cleveland has been a Godsend for him personally, professionally and now financially.
he was never leaving- it was just getting to something reasonable. Whether its in Cleveland or its in Phoenix like the Suns- Rich Paul pushes the envelope and takes it until the timing forces a decision. No one who watched bledsoe or thompson sign thought this was gonna end in July. GEtting the same as Crawford is cool- especially considering i think Smith is the better player and younger. Smith really has developed into a very solid defender. I mean- Smith was always a great talent but never put it together. LeBron James got him to put it together. JR Smith owes lebron james a SHITLOAD.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
frankie lindor......ill drink to that!

andrew miller in there now...lets hope he can hold it down.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, Dray, but people care a hell of a lot more about what Pierce has done in this league than anything you've done at this point.

I didn't realize people cared about what either of them have done in this league.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Windhorst just reported the Cavs will have the highest payroll in the history of the le ague this upcoming year.

Thanks Dan!!!

And to get to that point had to trim the roster, add basically nothing, and is fighting with his starting sg over money.

I understand that winning last year justifies the position they are in, but some of us were very accurate when we were telling you that the Cavs wouldn't be able to add during a time where teams were handed to biggest cap increase of all time.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you would have thought she would have remembered Paul Pierce beating the shit out of the team she used to like before abandoning them for golden state.
You talk from the side of your neck so often you no longer know fact from your own made up crap.
So pathetic. Lucky for you we don't use our real names here because I'd have to put the word out about your ridiculousness to ALL of your potential clients. God help them- even if they were stupid enough to not only retain you but also pay for your buffoonery.

Last edited:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think i would have said that if she didnt say "Here's a thought: you should always avoid the topic of others' junk-particularly when males are the subject given your history and related fondness."

FUCK THAT- especially after we had been civil for her to come out of nowhere. and thats not even to mention the pure stupidity of the comment deserved SOMETHING!!! LOL... what did Paul Pierce ever do? GEEZUS- though thats secondary to my initial comment.
Honesty I don't care about your OPINION in the slightest- in fact I'm pretty used to your juvenile behavior.
But seems like my comment struck a nerve with you- probably that same nerve that has you craving other men & more specifically their junk.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seems like my comment struck a nerve with you- probably that same nerve that has you craving other men & more specifically their junk.

:markmay:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to get to that point had to trim the roster, add basically nothing, and is fighting with his starting sg over money.

I understand that winning last year justifies the position they are in, but some of us were very accurate when we were telling you that the Cavs wouldn't be able to add during a time where teams were handed to biggest cap increase of all time.
trim the roster? who got trimmed off the roster? lol 2 guys that didnt even see the court in the NBA Finals? Id take Dunleavy over Delly or Mozgov ANY DAY.

they are bringing back the ENTIRE team- EXCEPT for adding Mike Dunleavy who they stole from Chicago for nothing.

Starting lineup:

PG- Kyrie Irving,
SG- Jr Smith
SF- LeBron James
PF- Kevin Love
C- Tristan Thompson

bench:
1. Iman Shumpert
2. Richard Jefferson
3. Mike Dunleavy
4. Channing Frye
5. Chris Anderson
6. Tony Douglass
7. Jordan McRae
8. Mo Williams (still has not officially retired and IS on the roster)
9. Kay Felder
10. The Champ (James Jones)

uhhhhhhhhhh....... not only that- but they still have a gigantic trade exception and have the ability to add a player that way or through a buyout sometime in the spring like they did with Frye last year.

Kevin Love, Mike Dunleavy, and Channing Frye are 3 of the best big man shooters in the entire league- and Griffin had been working on geting Dunleavy and Frye for yearS before adding them since hte believes they are a perfect fit with LeBron.

If this team stays healthy they are going to the Finals and will have a great shot to win it against anyone that gets there---- as long as they are healthy and get a little luck- as any Champion needs.

Now its time to roll!!!!!! Just make sure no one gets hurt in the preseason.

IF the Indians can somehow pull through in this ALCS- On October 25th the Cleveland Indians will be playing Game 1 of the World Series at home and across Gateway Plaza the Cavs will be opening up the season and receiving their World Champion rings. Now THAT will be a night I will be downtown!!!!! Truly unbelievable.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF the Indians can somehow pull through in this ALCS- On October 25th the Cleveland Indians will be playing Game 1 of the World Series at home

Hoping for a Dodgers/Injuns World Series.

I'd be good with Cubbies/Injuns, but I'd hate that the Cubbies went through my Dodgers to get there and I wouldn't know who to pull for.