• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Free Agency Talk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good plan Snake! Agree with it all. If all that happened and we added Manning at QB....

Again you must not watch much football other than the Rams. Manning did not play well at any time this past year! Now he's a year older, and throwing to inferior WR's, inferior TE, and a inferior oline? What don't you get here? His ability to read defenses and his leadership ain't going to get it done when his physical talents are eroding!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good point. Tru has good size for a CB. Yeah they need to get something done with Mcloed also.

I agree! Some don't agree, but size does matter!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knock it off you too. The rumors are indicating that Manning is going to offer his retirement decision in about two weeks or less.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you must not watch much football other than the Rams. Manning did not play well at any time this past year! Now he's a year older, and throwing to inferior WR's, inferior TE, and a inferior oline? What don't you get here? His ability to read defenses and his leadership ain't going to get it done when his physical talents are eroding!

No he didn't play great but I do believe they won the Super Bowl

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn't play great but I do believe they won the Super Bowl

So him playing not great for us will get us a SB? They won the SB because their defense got them there, we've already been over this Coug. Osweiller outplayed Manning and Denver's defense could have and would have won with Osweiller at QB.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knock it off you too. The rumors are indicating that Manning is going to offer his retirement decision in about two weeks or less.

Good that will put an end to this ridiculous talk of us going after him!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So him playing not great for us will get us a SB? They won the SB because their defense got them there, we've already been over this Coug. Osweiller outplayed Manning and Denver's defense could have and would have won with Osweiller at QB.
So answer me this, if it pencils out like that, why did Kubiak start Peyton over Brock in the post season?

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, I would have started Brock over Peyton and the way that defense played, Denver probably still wins. I don't know why Kubiak went back to Peyton but he must have felt they had a better chance with a better and more experienced game manager.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he must have felt they had a better chance with a better and more experienced game manager.
I think you just nailed it Blue! :10:

The post season is a whole different ball of wax, not for the faint of heart!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Although he was cut by the Rams after another injury-plagued season, veteran defensive end Chris Long is “100% healthy,” per Russini, who tweets that Long only wants to sign with a Super Bowl contender.
  • Rams cornerback Trumaine Johnson, who technically remains a free agent until his franchise tender is signed, may come off the market very soon. Peter Schrager of FOX Sports tweets that Johnson is expected to accept his tender later today.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So answer me this, if it pencils out like that, why did Kubiak start Peyton over Brock in the post season?

You know why, because he's the great Payton Manning! Of course he's going to go with Manning, it's like the Rams hanging their hopes on Bradford, they are invested in him, and ya, he went with the veteran who had experience in those situations, doesn't mean it was the right move? sure he thought he would play better than he did. No one said Kubiak was a genius, I thought it
sucked that after the game was pretty much over, he didn't let Osweiller at least play the last series, after all he helped them get to that point, and you never know if you will ever get back to the big game, I thought it was a dick move! Plus taking Manning out after one snap, he could have gotten his farewell standing ovation!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Although he was cut by the Rams after another injury-plagued season, veteran defensive end Chris Long is “100% healthy,” per Russini, who tweets that Long only wants to sign with a Super Bowl contender.
  • Rams cornerback Trumaine Johnson, who technically remains a free
    agent until his franchise tender is signed, may come off the market very soon. Peter Schrager of FOX Sports tweets that Johnson is expected to accept his tender later today.

So, I guess it's official, Long isn't coming back to the Rams?

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osweiler played better than Manning in the regular season, I agree, but Kubiak clearly made the right call going to Manning in the playoffs...they did win the damn thing after all.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Osweiler played better than Manning in the regular season, I agree, but Kubiak clearly made the right call going to Manning in the playoffs...they did win the damn thing after all.

Ya you can say that since, it worked out and they won, what would people be saying if Denver's defense didn't step up and win that game? They would be saying Manning needs to hang it up!Manning did nothing to win that game, in fact defense bailed him out at the goal line after his poor interception! He played average at best in the other two playoff games, in fact I thought he was less than average!

You say Manning was outplayed in the regular season, yet he didn't really play any better in the playoffs!
We will never know if Osweiler could have also been the winning QB in that game, but I'd guess he would have done as well as Manning!