• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2016-17 Stanley Cup Final Nashville Predators vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty funny that you question those PP's. What part of those weren't penalties?

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping for a insane game 7 triple OT myself.

I am too, actually... I mean, I won't complain if the Pens win the next two in a blowout (maybe Rinne finds his Game 1 form) but I'd love to see my team in a Game 7 overtime for the cup. When was the last time you hat happened?

Jared

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pens must find a way to get through the neutral zone and possess the pick in Nashville's end.

For you Predators fans, the neutral zone is the space on the frozen water between those two blue ish lines, and the Nashville end is where the man with the big pads and the picture of the cat on his shirt stands for the whole game.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am too, actually... I mean, I won't complain if the Pens win the next two in a blowout (maybe Rinne finds his Game 1 form) but I'd love to see my team in a Game 7 overtime for the cup. When was the last time you hat happened?

Probably need it so Kunitz shows up to play again.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pens must find a way to get through the neutral zone and possess the pick in Nashville's end.

For you Predators fans, the neutral zone is the space on the frozen water between those two blue ish lines, and the Nashville end is where the man with the big pads and the picture of the cat on his shirt stands for the whole game.

Yeah some of those passes were just pathetic.

Dacks

Militant Pacifist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Predators on the win. They deserved that one also.
Game 5 will be huge for all the reasons the Predators wanted and the Penguins didn't.

Pens don't have that "go for the jugular" instinct this season. They let both the Senators and Capitals back into those series. They look exhausted. The one hopeful aspect that is that they've usually played well once the series is tied up. Game 5 will be really telling how much they have in the bank.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pens don't have that "go for the jugular" instinct this season. They let both the Senators and Capitals back into those series. They look exhausted. The one hopeful aspect that is that they've usually played well once the series is tied up. Game 5 will be really telling how much they have in the bank.

Very true. You see it with Malkin especially, it is sad he could be the best player on the ice but we haven't seen it at all this series, he has Kovalevittis to the extreme.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also for looking exhausted, their defense is done. Shultz, Daley, Maatta and Hainsey all look slow and are getting lazy with the puck in their own end. Doumolin and Cole are the only two with anything left but they aren't much better.